• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1970's Mickey Mouse and Friends <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1970's Mickey Mouse and Friends <3
Sorry to hear about your grandpa Laz. May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

Possibly interested in:
Pin 89011: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Maleficent Only
Pin 38489: Evil Queen
Pin 14391: 12 Months of Magic - Disney Store Country Stamp (France) Pluto
Pin 85381: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation - Dodger Chaser Only
Pin 89810: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - HADES

Dear Laz, I am so very sorry to read about your Grandpa. I wish you a safe trip today and my condolences to you and to your family.

Hugs, big hugs dearie!

PS: How much for Mrs Potts & Chip relief pin? It is gorgeous.

Thank You ALL for the Kind words in the passing of my gramps <3 <3 <3 It has been a hard 2 days so far <3 <3 I have updated the thread with all the Sold and Pending Purchaces as well <3 I Believe I've answered all My PM's, If I missed you somehow please message me again, It was not on purpose <3 Thank You! <3

I love your Seven Dwarves Graphic ! So Cute !
I did not know your grandpa passed away . I am soooo very sorry .
I'm going to buy more best friends, I need Pinnochio and Jiminey for my friend in Miami, just in case you come across an extra .
Also, waiting patiently on the extra hats .
I'll take a look and PM you .

May I please ask what you will sell your vinylmation chasers for ? Jim got the Yoda Star Wars VM while we were at Disney .
If and when you sell Duffy Park Icon Circle separately, Mine, Please .
Your sale is going to take me broke .
So many goodies with so many friends I what to buy for that I will see at the event .
It will be 2 years since I saw them .

I love your Seven Dwarves Graphic ! So Cute !
I did not know your grandpa passed away . I am soooo very sorry .
I'm going to buy more best friends, I need Pinnochio and Jiminey for my friend in Miami, just in case you come across an extra .
Also, waiting patiently on the extra hats .
I'll take a look and PM you .

Thanks :) As it shows I am currently updating the thread some more. Yes My grandpa passing was tough and recent :/ but I guess life has to go on <3 He will be missed dearly <3

I took another look and Updated the BF's section as I do have Pinocchio for sale. Stay tunned for Hats :)

May I please ask what you will sell your vinylmation chasers for ? Jim got the Yoda Star Wars VM while we were at Disney .
If and when you sell Duffy Park Icon Circle separately, Mine, Please .
Your sale is going to take me broke .
So many goodies with so many friends I what to buy for that I will see at the event .
It will be 2 years since I saw them .

I'm not selling any of the Vinylmation chasers as they are the reason I buy the packs ;) They make wonderful traders <3 and I only Have one Duffy D and it's with the Set of D's. He was very Hard to come by. <3

Thanks :) As it shows I am currently updating the thread some more. Yes My grandpa passing was tough and recent :/ but I guess life has to go on <3 He will be missed dearly <3

I took another look and Updated the BF's section as I do have Pinocchio for sale. Stay tunned for Hats :)

I'm not selling any of the Vinylmation chasers as they are the reason I buy the packs ;) They make wonderful traders <3 and I only Have one Duffy D and it's with the Set of D's. He was very Hard to come by. <3
I see, Thank You for your quick response . Mark Pinnochio Sold Please and I'll be picking more tomorrow . We can do as we did the last time as I will see you at the September pre registration if you attend that, if not that evening . It will save us both . :) Once I finally receive my disability check, I may just buy a set of those mystery pins just to flash on a lanyard . :lol:

I see, Thank You for your quick response . Mark Pinnochio Sold Please and I'll be picking more tomorrow . We can do as we did the last time as I will see you at the September pre registration if you attend that, if not that evening . It will save us both . :) Once I finally receive my disability check, I may just buy a set of those mystery pins just to flash on a lanyard . :lol:

I have Multiples so I put aside a Pinocchio for you :) Just let me know what else you need.

My other kitty gave us a good scare and took a chunk of our money, I still want Pinnochio . I need a job so badly, I applied at McDonalds . Hey, it's a job !!! :lol:
I really need to look at your BF eries, didn't realize new ones were released .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back