• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1970's Mickey Mouse and Friends <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for an Updated Sales Thread with New Items!!! Also Cleaned and Removed the SOLD Stuff

Just Finnished getting Organized and Packages are Being Sent Out!

Let the SALES Begin! <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

I thought the Best Friends pins weren't going to be released until the 24th May. Were they released early in certain places then?

Do you still have Bambi & The Little Mermaid mystery pins ?

PM Sent

I thought the Best Friends pins weren't going to be released until the 24th May. Were they released early in certain places then?

I thought so too but I was thre and they released them early! I love them they are so cute! and for once they did something right and Added 2 posts to each pin instead of 1

SOLD OUT of

Pinpics Pin# 90188: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Huey, Dewey, and Louie Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Pinpics Pin# 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Pinpics Pin# 90198: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Thanks! <3

WoWzerS!!!!!!!!! Thank you to All of you who just flooded my PM Box!!! <3 All PM's responded, More Sales Made, and I Just Updated the Original Post to reflect whats Left <3 Thank You! <3

Re-Opened to Raise some needed $ for More Pins!!! Please HELP! I Put some Nice Traders Up at low Prices!!!
And If there Is something you need from my Traders, Just Let me Know and I will tell you the Price <3

Here are some Pictures of the JAPAN Pins I have for sale as I do Not Like the PinPics Pictures of them.
They do these pins no Justice at all <3 <3 <3

and a Close Up of the T-Shirt which I LOVE! - SOLD

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!

Last edited:
I Also Just Decided to Let Go of the Last Best Friends Pins I had set aside <3 I will be Buying more packages anyways after I get paid next week <3 <3 <3

So, List is Now Updated and Some of the Sold Pins have been Removed and Replaced
Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Blahhh the Oliver and Dodger one is sold out already??? Adding that one to my Wants list now!

JAPAN Shirt is now SOLD <3 Thank YOU!

[pinpics]47966[/pinpics]: JDS - T-Shirt (Minnie Mouse) - $15.00 + S/H - SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note for 5/5;
Sadly I was just Informed that my grandfather past away so I'mm taking a road trip for the day to Naples FL., in order to visit with My Grandmother and My Dad and Sisters. So If I do not reply as fast as usual, that is why. I will be back tonight and reply to all PM's <3 <3 <3 Thank you guys for all the Love and Support <3

Status
Not open for further replies.