• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 New Pins Being Realised Tomorrow!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 New Pins Being Realised Tomorrow!! :)

DisneyMad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just went on the disney store site and it seems two new pins are being realised tomorrow!
even tho I don't collect pins I will be trying to get one of each then hopefully I can trade with someone :) here's the pins > http://t.co/sKNNLMk9 <
Would anyone be interested? :)

PM sent

I know the UK Disney store won't ship to the US, but will they allow an order from the US if it is shipped to the UK? My brother's wife is from London and still has family there who might let me ship pins to their address and the forward the package to me.

Last edited:
PM sent

I know the UK Disney store won't ship to the US, but will they allow an order from the US if it is shipped to the UK? My brother's wife is from London and still has family there who might let me ship pins to their address and the forward the package to me.

Yes

thanks for the info!

I will leave this thread here, but for any trade requests or offers regarding these pins, please direct the posts to the Trade Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back