• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Then they can make a Disney meerkats booster set after that! ;)

11336831_973726632678773_8436536513522128576_o.jpg

Finally!

*edit - ninja'd!*

Eh for the 6th locket release. I probably won't wind up going to it, because I don't collect princesses and I don't foresee these being huge traders. And I'd rather save my money for other pins.

I will, however, need AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL those Inside Out pins. I'll be bookending El Cap that day, since I go to work after the release and then back that evening for the movie. Bing Bong surprise, perhaps?

I don't know if I'll be able to do any of the trade nights - if you can only buy tickets in-store on a weekday and there are 50 tickets with 2 per person, basically the first 25 people to the store that day will get to go and everyone else is hosed.

Finally!
I don't know if I'll be able to do any of the trade nights - if you can only buy tickets in-store on a weekday and there are 50 tickets with 2 per person, basically the first 25 people to the store that day will get to go and everyone else is hosed.
This. Plus again, paying for the privilege to trade with everyone you can see on any other given day of the week at the DSF? (Yes, there will be boards - but after the first few people trade, will it be nothing but scrappers?) I'd rather it be buy a pin or a PTD and then you can stay to trade - at least you're getting something for the money spent then.

My dilemma is that I'm either going to love Inside Out, or LOVE inside out. And I love that marquee. And the poster. And Sadness. (And joy I guess, but her leg looks a little funky.)

But mostly I like the marquee. They did a great job with the design. Each character has plenty of space.

Went to Disneyland today and actually found the 60th puzzle boxes and the decades pin at pin traders in DTD and also at star command/ little green men. They had a pretty good amount available, snagged myself a few boxes.

^ The puzzle boxes were also still at Julius Katz in DCA too. They don't seem very popular. The boxes are really tiny, so I guess the pins must be small too but I haven't seen one in person yet.

Annoyingly for my collection, they split Alice in half! And the bottom half of her dress is apparently also on one of the chasers so that means I need three of the pins in this set! :/

Oh really? Didn't have time to visit DCA, but yea they are very tiny. I was surprised when I opened it. Fortunately I got lucky and got a chaser :)

I was at disneyland today and got 10 boxes of the puzzle poster. I still need Wendy and Pan. I got the dopey chaser and have a extra dopey chaser that I would like to trade for the pinocchio chaser. also have 3 snow whites and a regular pinocchio.

Man, this is the first time I've been really upset by not being able to get the DSSH pins. I want those inside out pins desperately!! :(

Wow 2 dopeys :). I was surprised they didn't sell out quickly considering first poster is all about the classics. Wonder if second and third posters will take awhile to sell out when they are release.

Just got back from a Disneyland pin run, and they still have the puzzle boxes at LGM and DTD and DTD still has the Decades pin. That one was a wristband pin, right? I wonder if the popularity will build for the rest of the series or if they will drop the wristband?

Last edited:
Still wish I could get those Inside Out pins. Bleh. Does anyone know if the Inside Out booster pack is available in the parks yet? I'm headed to Florida next week, and it's the number one pin set I'm looking for while there.

Not sure. I hope so, since I'll be going for a bit this weekend. I have a feeling I'll be going to the parks quite often over the next few months to collect Inside Out stuff.

I'll only have one shot, as we will only stop at Downtown Disney one time during our trip to Florida. We aren't staying in Orlando.

Still wish I could get those Inside Out pins. Bleh. Does anyone know if the Inside Out booster pack is available in the parks yet? I'm headed to Florida next week, and it's the number one pin set I'm looking for while there.

I just left WDW last night - I did not see the pins out yet. Every other kind of merch is out and around for Inside Out, but didn't see pins. But who knows, they could release anytime now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back