• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Disney Movie Rewards has a new Star Wars logo pin. (395 Points)
images_DSMR15_799981I_DEC_NL_US_RU400_2.jpg

Oh I like this one! Definitely putting this on my wants!! If anyone wants to trade it, please let me know!! :)

Oh wow, they actually put out a pin for the end of the show. And a semi-snarky one, too.

Is this the first pin commemorating the closing of an attraction? I don't remember seeing other ones.

I can tel you something about the Hotart Acme pins

These pins cost € 129 plus shipping. There is a special program for these pins. You can subscribe and then you receive all the LE 100 pins that are being released. You are obliged to take every released pin. But you can stop the subscription at every moment you wish. There are only 30 pins available for Europe (30 for Azia and 40 for USA)and there is going to be a waiting list soon.. I was asked to be the agent for Europe, I only connect you with Disney Hotart and they will handle the rest. So if you are from Europe and interested in these beautiful pins.. send me an Email tanjalevi@hetnet.nl. If you have any questions, just ask!

Greetings Tanja

Hong Kong Disneyland 10th Anniversary pins! These two were just released. LE 1000

12317848_991127764292717_1297986467_n.jpg

Grizzly Gulch, Buzz & Aliens
Release date: 19 December 2015

Albert & Lord Henry, Dumbo & Donald family
Release date: 26 December 2015
12357341_1656327867955074_1568149324_n.jpg

PC & caption: @trade_hkdlpins on IG

(Posting the rest in the 2016 thread.)

All i I want is the Monsters, Inc with Boo! Hong Kong gets great pins...and they love Boo!

To close out the year it looks like the final piece to the Little Mermaid puzzle is being released?

It's Ariel and Eric in their wedding clothes on the beach.

UPDATE!

Pic from Facebook:

dOOgwVH.jpg

Last edited:
I'll post this in the 2016 thread as well.

I just have to come out and say it. That New Years one is bad. What is going on with Hades' face? Bad typography. Ursula's boob is all wonky and why does she had the noise maker in her teeth? Very poorly designed, IMO.
The January calendar has problems too. The way they wrote out 2016 is horrible.

Uv29sW6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back