• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
That's great! I enjoyed the DLP villian pins, and hope we see Hades this coming year. :)

The Toys for Tots pins are Christmas themed, and there may be a surprise release. Otherwise, there are no DSF Christmas (or other holiday) pins this year.

I think they usually do, but there hasn't been a preview flyer. It would be weird if they don't. Were there any Thanksgiving ones? I don't remember any.

No Thanksgiving pins. There were two WDI Thanksgiving pins, though. There's no December flyer because Star Wars is the only official release this month.

I stopped by DSF yesterday, they've put up a really nice awning in the esplanade, they explained it's in preparation for the rain during Star Wars and Good Dinosaur. All 3 Toys 4 Tot pins were available, and only Carl ptd sold out couple days ago. There is a possible movie ice cream sundae pin (not a ptd) as they did for Inside Out, Big Hero 6, Marshmallow for Frozen.

Interesting countdown line up for Star Wsrs at TCM theater, 9 days to go.

Last edited:
Speak of the devil...

12347601_10103703558006895_9132042817428233341_n.jpg

Surprise DSF release, no postings on social media or anything.

I'm hoping that they stay enough of a surprise that they'll still be there when I get home this evening...

Speak of the devil...

I'm hoping that they stay enough of a surprise that they'll still be there when I get home this evening...

You beat me to posting! Haha.

Any lucky omg. I'd love to get the tangled one ;w; But we're not coming down again for a long time.

They need to stop coming out with cute pins until I get some scratch! I love the Tangled one! Hopefully you'll get your pins Timeerkat!

Oh no 2/3 of my fave girls and they're very sweet. There is already the Paris Noel Raiponce version of Rapunzel and Flynn in a sleigh so at least I'll only be really gunning for one of these.

Speak of the devil...

Why does Snow's prince always look like he has a bad spray tan? That will forever annoy me but these pins are super cute. Really love Aurora/Phillip and Belle/Beast.

FYI for around dsf, Hollywood area, heard on the news street closures start up as of midnight tonight. They're starting to set up for the Star Wars premiere Monday. Safe driving everyone, it's going to get crazy in Hollywood, as if it isn't already....

Photos are showing up on Facebook of new WDI pins--holiday gift tags, LE 250. Includes Joy, Olaf, Jack Skellington, Sebastian, Chip and Dale, and Baymax.

Hong Kong Disneyland 10th Anniversary pins! These two were just released. LE 1000

12317848_991127764292717_1297986467_n.jpg

Grizzly Gulch, Buzz & Aliens
Release date: 19 December 2015

Albert & Lord Henry, Dumbo & Donald family
Release date: 26 December 2015
12357341_1656327867955074_1568149324_n.jpg

PC & caption: @trade_hkdlpins on IG

(Posting the rest in the 2016 thread.)

Hm. Only a few weeks left in the year and I feel like the Little Mermaid puzzle set isn't finished. I wonder if something will be released before the new year or if it'll continue into 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back