• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
How quickly do you think the Frozen ornament sets will sell out? I have a friend heading to the Park but they likely won't be there for a few hours after the Park opens.

12347737_558256304351004_3400716927833962146_n.jpg
Don't collect Fantasia, but I want this pin. It's gorgeous!

Wow, that is actually a really amazing set! Just when you think pin designs are getting repetitive and unimaginative, something this clever seems to come out. Fantastic :)

Has anyone managed to get one of those Acme pins yet? I really wanted the Lady and the Tramp one with Jock on from last month.

That Fantasia set is superb! Shame it's WDI, I wish they'd do more interesting things at the parks. But man, that Chernabog pin though, I'd jump through hoops for it!

I saw these Good Dinosaur pins on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

They look similar to the AMC Inside Out pins - does anyone know what the backs are like on those? I mean are they regular pin backs or more safety pin-like?

Last edited:
They're the AMC Good Dinosaur pins. The backs are regular pin backs. (I don't have these myself but every AMC release has the same kind of pin.)

Has anyone managed to get one of those Acme pins yet? I really wanted the Lady and the Tramp one with Jock on from last month.

I've been seriously tempted to try and buy one online despite not speaking the language. (Some of the site is in English.) I don't even know if they would ship to the US, but so far the price has been stopping me from trying to find out.

Two Frozen pins popped up on PinPics that I haven't seen posted. Came from Hong Kong.

Wow those Frozen pins are lovely! I'm glad I don't collect Frozen or I'd be jumping up and down about the birthday one. I love it when they do pins that aren't the same poses we've seen before. That one's really unique!

Wow those Frozen pins are lovely! I'm glad I don't collect Frozen or I'd be jumping up and down about the birthday one. I love it when they do pins that aren't the same poses we've seen before. That one's really unique!

I may or may not have bought a few on eBay yesterday... :)

I've been seriously tempted to try and buy one online despite not speaking the language. (Some of the site is in English.) I don't even know if they would ship to the US, but so far the price has been stopping me from trying to find out.

I don't think they can sell to the US.

Hi all,
I don't know if you know but the Villains Series from DLP will be continued last year :)
I hope they put up Stromboli !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back