• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
I'm guessing there will be an Arlo, as he's the main character. They did all five emotions for Inside Out so two pins isn't a stretch.

the first Toys for Tots pin debuted at DSF today. Buzz Lightyear, LE 500. I was over there today at El Capitan but was with family on a time crunch so I couldn't pick one up myself.

Does anyone know about this pin? And is there an Arlo one too? If so I'm looking to get it!

Pixar_Pin1.png

Pics from eBay

So out of nowhere there are 2 new Oswald pins I have never seen before. Anyone have any info. on these?
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Pics are from ebay.

From what I've seen on Facebook, the watch is part of the new PWP set.

12247110_10206969140779645_2011010729013930253_n.jpg

(Photo by Jeff Quinto)

Cool, thanks for the info! I wonder which parks they're at and how much you have to spend to get one and how much it costs. So many questions, lol!

December Releases are announced. :) We just left and won't be back until mid December, so I'm bummed I'll miss the Frozen ornament/pin set.

DLR_Trading_OneSheet_December2015.jpg
WDW_Trading_OneSheet_December2015.jpg

I know... :( Wish they weren't taking away that amazing show...

I'm hoping to collect every Aladdin show pin that's ever been released! :D But a PODH would be the best! I'm so happy another one is coming out since the first is a little harder to find.

The Malificent pin. Yes, a must have. And Blondie and Pascal, but I can pick that up next time I go up. Thankfully nothing else is pressing though if it wasn't so much I'd grab the Frozen one. Actually I'd even be willing to split it, since I'd just want the pin.

The Malificent pin. Yes, a must have. And Blondie and Pascal, but I can pick that up next time I go up. Thankfully nothing else is pressing though if it wasn't so much I'd grab the Frozen one. Actually I'd even be willing to split it, since I'd just want the pin.

xdattax - if you're going to pick up a frozen set, are you able to grab a second? :) I'm desperately looking for someone to get one for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back