• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Not sure if anyone posted this Joy pin yet. It's from Disney Movie Club...
PIN56.jpg

Is that just concept art or is that the actual pin? Because, and I hate to sound snotty, it looks like it was drawn by a twelve year old.

So, will it be possible for someone in the US to get one of these?

I only want ONE! Boo.

Ebay, facebook, etc. The only way you're gonna get them in the US is from someone who got them at the Hong Kong park or the 2 hotels (flyer says they're only available at certain stores at those places).
There are people who do pickups from Hong Kong and Tokyo on facebook and I think there may even be one here who does it from time to time.

Can anyone at WDW post a couple photos of what's available currently (including OE)? I might stop by DTD this Sunday to pick up the LE 4th of July UP and LE Pocahontas if they're still there, but curious if some of the newer OEs that have been previewed at the PTNs are out yet.

Thanks!
Melanie

So I don't know if these have already been posted here, but a couple of posts on the Disney Pins Blog have lots of photos of new pins coming:

Hong Kong 10th anniversary slider pins: http://disneypinsblog.com/hong-kong-disneyland-10th-anniversary-pins/

Pins previewed at the WDW June Pin Event (LOTS AND LOTS OF PHOTOS): http://disneypinsblog.com/wdw-june-2015-pin-event-recap/

From that second link, it looks like the Jack sugar skull & the Jack & Sally cameos will be released in the US too, unless I'm reading this wrong.

It's kind of odd what they do between Paris and the US parks. I notice that the "new" Frozen lanyard on the preview board is the same one I bought at Disneyland Paris a year ago. I wonder how they decide those releases.

Anyway, not to denigrate all the new shinies! Quite a few of those I'm gonna need! :)

Edit: Oh, also, photos of actual GenEARation D pins; this is the first time I've seen the pins and not just the concept art.

Last edited:
Egads!! Soooooo many cool pins coming out!! And several of the Halloween pins and Mickey's Not So Scary pins are fabulous!! Oh soooo many pins and soooo little money! :lol: Thank you for posting all the great information!! :rock:

All I need is that Spellbound Dr. Facilier. It's awesome, I can't wait!
I also noticed a Cruella pin inside the Disney music boxed set. Does anyone know the edition size?
Individual pins from boxed sets can be hard to get, especially if they are a super low LE. I don't want to get my hopes up if that's the case with this pin :(

Candy corn Vader and Spellbound Malificent (and the good Doctor!) are my favorites. I hope those Star Wars ones are truly open edition so I can pick them up once blackout season ends.

Omg, such nice pins! Lots of new Aladdin pins makes me happy. xD Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the Attractions mystery set when I go in August. (Are these for both parks? Aside from the GenEARation D ones). Anyway, I also love that Hercules (I'll want that for a friend and maybe for myself too!) and the Little Mermaid cassette tape (so nostalgic!) from the set.

If I were going to GenEARation D, I'd go way crazy trying to buy all these pins, lol.

So, will it be possible for someone in the US to get one of these?

I only want ONE! Boo.

I know a trader in Hong Kong, and asked if she could get me one of these, but she said they were too expensive to obtain, she was referring to the amount of money she would have to spend to be eligible to get one, so she wouldnt be bothering! Sigh .....

I know a trader in Hong Kong, and asked if she could get me one of these, but she said they were too expensive to obtain, she was referring to the amount of money she would have to spend to be eligible to get one, so she wouldnt be bothering! Sigh .....

**sigh** here, too!

Aargh! I guess it'll be eBay. I've actually had some luck getting HKDL Boo pins on eBay, like that last one from the larger set.

That reminds me-- remember the chibi Marvel hero pins that WERE official Disney pins, that got previewed at one of the events? Has anyone seen hide or hair of those since? Or heard when they might come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back