• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery set released today?
edfe608cb4ee17f4467e6b31972e2653.jpg

Found these pins today at DLR. I really like them!

Shown: Elsa, Lightning, Mickey, Mike/Sulley, Ariel, Tinkerbell
Hidden: Anna, Tow Mater, Mack, Belle, Peter Pan/Hook, Woody/Jessie

Fair warning to anyone buying those reveal/conceal pins on FB: I've seen several people posting them for sale where you're paying around $30 for JUST the shown pin and the box. No hidden pin - the sellers are taking them out. Be sure to pay attention to what the sales posts say!

DLR_Trading_OneSheet_Junly015_v1.jpg

July's flier for disneyland. The silver diamond states LE3000 as where the previous fliers were saying LE5000. I wonder whats holding true. Im hoping LE3000 like the others.

Does anyone know how many more Decade ride pins there will be? Maybe one for each ride that existed in 1955? Also, the "D" pin with Snow White looks beautiful. I wonder if this is the beginning of more "D" pins with characters? Thanks for the heads up on all the pins!!!

Check out what was released this morning on the Disney store website!

f45162980cf56c94cbd5fbe986f9373c.jpg

EDIT: Ah didn't see it was posted already lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back