• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something weird about seeing Darth Vader with candy corn.

I'm happy to see Michael on a new pin, though! Gonna have to get one of those Tiki Room pins when they come out.

No Best Friends pin set?

It's actually coming out on July 30th, not in august this month.

Calling all traders! New pins are releasing at the Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort July 30, 2015! To learn about other pins releasing this month click here.

Releasing at the Disneyland® Resort

Just received my DMR Disneyland pin in the mail. Will have it with me for trade when I'm at the DSSH release in the morning.

I don't know exactly when Cats & Dogs came out at DLR, but they had it at Downtown Disney Pin Traders on Sunday afternoon. I was very excited to see it, plus they had the 60th mystery boxes. Didn't see any of the 60th mystery diamond packages, which was the one thing I was hoping to find during my trip that I didn't see anywhere.

Cats and Dogs? There's a Disney Dogs booster set, too?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. It's just that they usually end up with both, and my typing went faster than my brain was thinking.

11779819_1008248029226633_8556021129367524220_o.jpg

Let me be the first to say it - this is the perfect time for them to finally have a Turbo surprise release! The cars and poses match TOO PERFECTLY for there not to be a Turbo with this release, dammit!

...but I bet it's just another Vanelope, since she is missing from the initial batch, sigh!

*Wants a Turbo pin so bad.*

Why do I feel like every time I look DSSH is either releasing Frozen, Princesses, or Wreck it Ralph (which is ace for those collectors). However, can we pleeeassseee get some other movies in there (like maybe go back to 3 releases a month)?!

Photo credit to Jean DP on Facebook. August DLP pin flyer:

11800295_742648385881066_7442553731016013587_n.jpg

Man, Europe is having all sorts of Prince John love lately!

Wondering what those princess releases are going to look like... is the grey part going to be sculpted metal? Shiny? Or just greyscale enamel? I may try to get Cinderella, although they all kind of look like they were photographed on an overcast day...

I have to say, if I were to collect any Little Mermaid pins, this year's surprise pins would be the ones. I've really liked the design of each one, and I bet that together it's going to be beautiful.

I have to say, if I were to collect any Little Mermaid pins, this year's surprise pins would be the ones. I've really liked the design of each one, and I bet that together it's going to be beautiful.

I have to agree with you. I don't collect TLM, but the set is pretty amazing.

Are the lines long?

Several people on Facebook have said it's already sold out.

There will probably be a separate post about this, but I saw this on Facebook this morning. I simultaneously wish it had Felix on it and am glad it doesn't so I don't feel the need to get it.

11828563_742914749187763_7999799920133533253_n.jpg

Of particular note is the notation at the bottom where the release days are changing from Thursdays to Tuesdays.

I meant to say to buy it off of the bay or pass.

I was trying to trade for them a while back in May when the third was released. I only got the first one when it came out, but that also seems to be the only one rising in value. The rest are staying between 30-35. I honestly don't know what to tell you, but if you're going to buy them, expect to pay $50 for the first and around $140 for the set of four released so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back