• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
To those who are collecting the alphabet, they had a good stock of boxes at pin traders in downtown Disney. Got myself a box and it had a K chaser :)

I saw a larger image of the Diamond Decades Tiki Room pin on Pinpics, and it turns out the parrot with Mickey is Jose, not Michael. I guess that makes sense since Jose is the head bird, and he originally was a lot more green than he is today, but it's still weird to me to equate green Tiki Room parrot with Jose.

Does any one know if the Cats Booster set will also (at some point in time) be released at WDW? Or is it a DLR exclusive only set?
The packaging just says "Disney Parks" so I would assume they would sell it at multiple parks, but I have no definite knowledge of that. It was supposed to be out in June but didn't appear at DL until July. It's a nice set, I hope you are able to get one soon!

I might give the park pack a shot if it's available when I wake up tomorrow. Largely because I need traders, so let's hope it's decent.

Thanks tiggerific! I see them listed on Ebay from both CA and Asian based sellers but not FL, so I wasn't sure. If anyone does see the Cats Booster pin set for sell at WDW parks and could please post that info here or send me a pm, I'd greatly appreciate it. :wavey:

11816089_1016779555040147_3684825016666632894_o.jpg

Disney Store Hollywood has 2 new OE pins.

Has anyone been to Disneyland today for the pin release? Do you know the status of the Tiki Pin by any chance, is it sold out? I want to run there later this afternoon if it's still available! Maybe I'll just go anyways...it is Disney! I'll find something to do!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Here's some more boxed sets. I'm really disappointed with the animated shorts. They had their chance to make something really beautiful, but they squandered it.

Found these on ebay.

WDI Sorcerer's Apprentice set, LE300:

$_57.JPG

And two different people had listings for the Anna and Elsa WDI stained glass pins, both listings claimed they got them at D23. So maybe they only released some in Orlando in June and sold the rest at D23?

Yeah, we never got them at MoG online. I really wanted that set so hopefully they don't sell out (but they probably will). There's also a bunch of other really nice pins released very similar to the stained glass princess ones only for rides.

Yeah, we never got them at MoG online. I really wanted that set so hopefully they don't sell out (but they probably will). There's also a bunch of other really nice pins released very similar to the stained glass princess ones only for rides.

Anyone have any pictures? :tigger:

This is why I ♡ WDI: They love Alice and do the best pins with ALL the Wonderland characters. There is also a set of Neverland characters on Peter Pan's Flight. (Photo from eBay, where a lot of pins are starting to show up.)

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back