• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
This is why I ♡ WDI: They love Alice and do the best pins with ALL the Wonderland characters. There is also a set of Neverland characters on Peter Pan's Flight. (Photo from eBay, where a lot of pins are starting to show up.)

attachment.php

Oh my I definitely want these!! They are darling and the tea cups are really cute!! Sigh! If anyone wants to trade or possibly sell them, please message me!! The artwork on these is exceptional!! :love: :cheshire:

I love the Alice and Peter Pan pins! The flowers from "Golden Afternoon"! Are you kidding me? :drool: Gorgeous!!

The stained glass ride pins are unbelievable too. And retro Disneyland signs! (Here's a pic from eBay.)

_57_zpscphlxwkd.jpg

WDI has produced amazing pins for this expo.

Last edited:
My new WDI releases count is up to 75 limited edition pins:
jNluTOx.jpg

Which, if you bought all of them so far would be around $1316.95 without tax. I think some of these will make it back to Glendale... I hope.

Thanks for sharing all the WDI pins! I tried waiting in line at Mickey's of Glendale at the Expo but at the 2 hour mark when the line was just at a stand-still for a solid half hour, I gave up so I could spend some more time with my friends. I had no idea if anything was left at that point which was also why it didn't feel worth it. :/ I almost wish I'd stuck it out because I loveee the teacup and Peter Pan boat pins but I doubt I would have been able to get any regardless.

I like the new Aladdin pins! It's nice to see something different, and I think they all look really good! Sort of have an urge to go watch that movie again now, lol!

Thanks for sharing all the WDI pins! I tried waiting in line at Mickey's of Glendale at the Expo but at the 2 hour mark when the line was just at a stand-still for a solid half hour, I gave up so I could spend some more time with my friends. I had no idea if anything was left at that point which was also why it didn't feel worth it. :/ I almost wish I'd stuck it out because I loveee the teacup and Peter Pan boat pins but I doubt I would have been able to get any regardless.

My pleasure. I just compiled a list of all the pins I found on ebay. There's no doubt more because I've seen a couple extras.

Just a heads up for anyone else who is planning to buy the Disney Cats booster pin set at Disneyland - I was there yesterday and they were sold out at World of Disney, Pin Traders in DTD, the Main Street pin/magic shop, and Westward Ho. I got the very last stock at Little Green Men, and the lady there told me they probably wouldn't be restocked for a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up for anyone else who is planning to buy the Disney Cats booster pin set at Disneyland - I was there yesterday and they were sold out at World of Disney, Pin Traders in DTD, the Main Street pin/magic shop, and Westward Ho. I got the very last stock at Little Green Men, and the lady there told me they probably wouldn't be restocked for a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, there seemed to be plenty when I went several weeks ago. Cats and dogs are very popular aren't they?

I looked everywhere for them when I was there on 8/16/15 and there were none to be found :( ... hopefully when they come back in I'll be able to trade for a set! Good luck to everyone that wants a set!! :)

I looked everywhere for them when I was there on 8/16/15 and there were none to be found :( ... hopefully when they come back in I'll be able to trade for a set! Good luck to everyone that wants a set!! :)

Last week on thursday there was still a lot left at both places but might on sold out during D23 expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back