• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Has anyone been to Disneyland today for the pin release? I would like to get the Decades one being released today and was wondering how fast this was selling. I am very new to pin collecting/trading so I have no idea if this will be a hot one. I'm hoping I can get to Disney on Saturday and it will still be there!

Just came back from dlr, inside parks had more available depending on which pin. If you're buying decades sleeping beauty castle check the pins i found most to be off with the Mickey being very loose, hope the description makes sense.

Ant-man was still available as well but getting sold out in some locations

Did find the AP lr 60th pin in stock on main street.

Hope this info helps

Good to know about loose Mickey! Thanks for the info! I'm hoping to talk hubby into going tonight, otherwise it won't be until Saturday! I'd like to get that Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Best Friends Inside Out!

Just came back from dlr, inside parks had more available depending on which pin. If you're buying decades sleeping beauty castle check the pins i found most to be off with the Mickey being very loose, hope the description makes sense.

Ant-man was still available as well but getting sold out in some locations

Did find the AP lr 60th pin in stock on main street.

Hope this info helps

I was at Pin Traders at 9 pm Thursday night and was surprised that all of that day's new pin releases were still available. The CMs were opening new boxes and restocking the racks. The AP Alice in W pin was not displayed; you had to ask for it. The new Chase Tinker Bell pin was only one that I couldn't get. PinPics says that these pins are sold out but they're still available.

My daughter and I were at the DLR pin release yesterday as well. We got there about 8:15 and decided to go into DL after walking by the Pin Traders Line. It took a little walking to find out that most of the LE's were only being sold at Little Green Men (I don't recall that being on the flyer.) in DL, and once we got there there was a line, but it wasn't too bad and we were able to get everything we wanted (And needed for my DIL as well.). I was hoping to get a few extra for traders, but the number of pins released yesterday didn't make that possible. There did seem to be plenty left once the lines were gone...I wonder if the fact that Comic Con started yesterday contributed to that. I didn't realize the castle/Mickey/Minnie pin was a spinner until we got home...my daughter looked them over in the store but we didn't pick them up. We ended up with one that was loose, one that spun well, and one that is fairly stiff. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, is leftover next week when we go back for the next release.

dl60thpinmain1434746699371.png
Has this been posted yet?? DMR DLR Diamond Celebration Pin! Limited Release available now!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.co...in-8147?int_cmp=DMR|HERO|REWARD|DisneylandPin

Has anyone actually got it yet! The server is so busy! I have it I think but when I go to review order it says they are busy and to try again! Ugh!

Having the same problem… but I'm not surprised. The DMR server seems to overload and crash whenever it releases a new pin - It did this for the Mine Train pin and the New Fantasyland pin last year.

Just keep hitting refresh and keep your fingers crossed. :x:

Having the same problem… but I'm not surprised. The DMR server seems to overload and crash whenever it releases a new pin - It did this for the Mine Train pin and the New Fantasyland pin last year.

ill keep trying!! This is my first time trying for a DMR pin as I'm new to all this pin stuff!

DMR is getting skewered on Facebook right now over this

This happens every time they have a LR pin or Christmas ornament! I got one after a million tries. It never said I got it - I only knew because my points were taken out so I checked the orders page and it was there. My email came about 5 min later.

I was at Pin Traders at 9 pm Thursday night and was surprised that all of that day's new pin releases were still available. The CMs were opening new boxes and restocking the racks. The AP Alice in W pin was not displayed; you had to ask for it. The new Chase Tinker Bell pin was only one that I couldn't get. PinPics says that these pins are sold out but they're still available.

AHHHHh you had to ask for the Alice, I did'nt even think to ask when I went >_>

I went on the DMR site around 1:00 PM (L.A. time) and my order for the pin went through instantly. Got an email 5 minutes later. I guess the morning rush is over. Unfortunately, website says I have to wait 2-4 weeks for the pin.

This is my first order on DMR as there hasn't been anything I want or missed out on things. I still have a large amount of points left. Will be using the pin as trader as I wanted to use some of my points.

I don't know exactly when Cats & Dogs came out at DLR, but they had it at Downtown Disney Pin Traders on Sunday afternoon. I was very excited to see it, plus they had the 60th mystery boxes. Didn't see any of the 60th mystery diamond packages, which was the one thing I was hoping to find during my trip that I didn't see anywhere.

Don't know what they look like, but three sets from Shadowhunters, Pretty Little Liars, and 25 days of Christmas

[h=1]ABC Family Brings Stars of Hit Series and Exclusive Pin Sets to D23 EXPO 2015[/h]July 17, 2015 • By D23.com
Fans can meet their favorite ABC Family stars and collect exclusive pins sets at D23 EXPO 2015, the ultimate Disney fan event, August 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
ABC Family will give away exclusive pin sets each day at the Disney | ABC TV Pavilion booth, from the much anticipated new series Shadowhunters on Friday, August 14; from the network’s hit seriesPretty Little Liars on Saturday, August 15; and from the network’s annual event, “25 Days of Christmas,” on Sunday, August 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back