• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Fabulous! I managed to secure myself an Aurora & Phillip one. I will absolutely be hunting like crazy for the Rapunzel & Flynn pin now~! These are too cute for this world.
Awesome! The Aurora/Phillip one is lovely :D I agree, all these pins are incredibly cute! Good luck hunting the Punzie one! :)

Some cast members were posting them up for trade on Facebook and probably Instagram yesterday, or people who aren't cast members but have cast member connections are getting sets and then selling them on Facebook/Instagram. (It could also be cast members getting a set and then selling it, even though that's against the rules and is a fireable offense if they get caught.)

Some cast members were posting them up for trade on Facebook and probably Instagram yesterday, or people who aren't cast members but have cast member connections are getting sets and then selling them on Facebook/Instagram. (It could also be cast members getting a set and then selling it, even though that's against the rules and is a fireable offense if they get caught.)

Isn't it against the rules for them to even post the screenshots in the first place?

I saw it floating around Instagram and Tumblr today, if this is what you mean.

tumblr_nvebl9Ulhd1tvwxjzo2_500.jpg

Has anyone seen / heard / imagined / fabricated (ha) anything more about the Alice in Wonderland Character Connection puzzle pins that were allegedly going to release in September? Month's almost over and I still haven't even seen a good enough quality photo to determine if they belong on my Want List.

Has anyone seen / heard / imagined / fabricated (ha) anything more about the Alice in Wonderland Character Connection puzzle pins that were allegedly going to release in September? Month's almost over and I still haven't even seen a good enough quality photo to determine if they belong on my Want List.

I was just wondering the same thing! I'd love to get my hands on one... Or at least know a little more about it!

This pin came out today at Disney springs at the pin store I also went to Magic kingdom and it was available there in the pin store and Main Street store I was so happy to spot this pin I was keeping my fingers crossed that it would be out while I'm here and it was so I'm so happy as I'm going to collect all the good dinosaur pins isn't this a cute pin of spot and arlo

image1_zps3zxfgjwe.jpg

This pin came out today at Disney springs at the pin store I also went to Magic kingdom and it was available there in the pin store and Main Street store I was so happy to spot this pin I was keeping my fingers crossed that it would be out while I'm here and it was so I'm so happy as I'm going to collect all the good dinosaur pins isn't this a cute pin of spot and arlo

image1_zps3zxfgjwe.jpg

Yay! Thanks for posting this! I love Arlo so much!

Someone posted this on Facebook. Looks like the next Little Mermaid Surprise puzzle thing. But not seeing anyone posting it for sale, so I guess it's a leak?
Z25wBo4.jpg

I have my days all messed up this week. That would make sense.

The front fish LOOKS a lot like Flounder, but is the wrong colors o_O

I think they initially did that on purpose, so they have it focused more on Ariel & Eric. But don't quote me on that if they did the colors wrong & totally have flounder right for tomorrow lol! But I think that's actually a nice detail if they showcased flounder but he blends in with the other fishes ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back