• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Richard is legit! Bet all the Robin Hood fans are super excited. He's rare. I hope they re do some Peter Pan characters this year, I like the new ones but am not too much of a fan of the first ones put out.

UPDATE: Dean Hardscrabble is the last one standing! Any guesses what the next ones will be? I'll be having my traders ready if Aladdin is next lol.

I'm thinking something Beauty and the Beast... possibly. No idea. Maybe Chip? Has he been done yet? That would be a super cute PTD if he was the ice cream cup. :')

You mean, like this...

pin94134th200

:)

Pretty sure there's no Indian chief. No parents either. Are there any movies where every single named character has a ptd?

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 4/25/15

Introducing the new PTD set! & must I say, this is probably one of my favorite sets so far :D

8bcc32d87708ea38f4139207bda269e1.jpg

Wow, they finally did Pocahontas!

I'm not overly interested in this set but they did a good job of balancing character popularity with LE size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back