• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Probably the three pigs. That one is certainly creating a lot of buzz on the Facebook groups!

Just judging by the eBay listings already up, Nala is the big one. Followed by Narissa in a distant second. Jumba and the TLP barely register.

I just go for a $16 ice cream sundae all the time.

(That being said, if they are waiting in line all that time just for ice cream, they are wasting their time. Anyone can bypass the line and go right to the counter if they are buying non-PTD ice cream or rack/leftover event pins.)

isnt that what people go for ? :p

Pfbt. It's what I'd go for. Who needs little pieces of metal with tiny points that can prick your finger???????

I just go for a $16 ice cream sundae all the time.

Omg same. Overpriced ice cream is the best ice cream. Perhaps these people in line are also overpriced ice-cream enthusiasts.

Last edited:
Patience is the name of the game! Have patience, you will eventually get her. Maybe not right away, but eventually you'll get her.

Looks like they just flipped. New ones are Frozone, one of Maleficent's Goons, the Magic Carpet and Hen Wen. Hooray for more pork related PTDs. I was wondering when we would start to see Black Cauldron PTDs.

10169204_925874904130613_6881959198566293601_n.jpg

Hen Wen! <3

PrinceAli is going to flip out when he sees Carpet!

QueenBee - it might last until tomorrow, since it is a 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back