• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced they just throw pins at a dart board and see where they stick sometimes to decide

one of these. lol
51oG%2BU9XaTL._SY300_.jpg

Thanks! I'll be able to stop in on Wednesday afternoon and I have no doubt that she will still be there. People are not liking this release as a whole, it seems. The store has been pretty quiet all day, according to Facebook reports.

Yeah, plus the movie premiere/event going on making it a nightmare to drive down there... :) I just walked in the store about an hour ago, no line of course.

Diablo is sold out, looks like they had plenty of the others.

I got my Calhooooooooooun! :D I stopped by yesterday afternoon, and the store was pretty much dead.

The only one sold out so far is Diablo.

Apparently Calhoun is the last one standing! Looks like we might see another flip either today or during the weekend :D

Ptds have flipped to Sultan, Jim Hawkings and Morph, Casey Jr and Trixie.

Last edited:
YAAAAAASSS SULTAN!! He'll be pretty each to get though lol. But that means Aladdin should be coming up soon! Or we could see a Carpet PTD soon ahaha.

There seemed to be a lot of people swapping out the Sultan pin yesterday due to scratches. I checked mine thoroughly when I got home and mine has some fairly noticeable ones too.

PTD sales are suspended until Tues. morning due to the awards hoopla. Jim and Casey are still available.

There seemed to be a lot of people swapping out the Sultan pin yesterday due to scratches. I checked mine thoroughly when I got home and mine has some fairly noticeable ones too.

That's a shame. What happens to all of the traded-back ones anyway? Do they just sell them again to whoever will take them? I kind of wish that the really terrible ones (holes in the enamel, etc.) would be taken out of circulation altogether so that they didn't end up on eBay and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back