• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what's left? I plan on going down today to pick up Mortimer and hopefully Elinor for a friend. I was majorly bummed out Wednesday night when they cut the line off. What a waste of time that was!

Do not waste your time waiting in line go the day after and the line is always gone.Most of the time they have all the pins I was trying to get JAS.

Connie: You might be able to trade for the marquee at either Nancy or David's pin events in the next two weeks. I don't think this marquee will be above $25 shipped either.

The marquee needed some monkeys on it...their are still a ton left @ $12.95 per monkey marquee.Get em while they last.

I just called over to DSSH. According to the person I spoke to, Mortimer AND Lizzie are left. He double checked with someone who works there.

I just called over to DSSH. According to the person I spoke to, Mortimer AND Lizzie are left. He double checked with someone who works there.

I was just about to correct myself but thank you for clarifying! Just making sure I'm on the right boat for information on the flip. But I still have a feeling we might get a flip either before or during the pin release :D

I was just about to correct myself but thank you for clarifying! Just making sure I'm on the right boat for information on the flip. But I still have a feeling we might get a flip either before or during the pin release :D

Tomorrow morning at the earliest, but I think it may happen before the release on Sat. If not, definitely on Sat.

Mortimer is still hanging in there. Looks like a flip won't happen until possibly tomorrow morning. Also, the marquee is still available.

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 4/15/15

9d97eca04170520cc01aea6015c09a4d.jpg

& right when you said it too, it flipped!! :D This is a really great set we got here. I really love Prince Edward & Dean Hardscrabble :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back