• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next batch of WDI Diamonds are set to release on Monday, according to the flyers posted on FB. I know we can't post those flyers here (go forth and search, my friends!) but I'm guessing it's OK to "name" them? Alice, Cheshire Cat, the Tweedles, Ariel, Pinocchio, Jiminy, Uncle Scrooge (McDuck), and Nemo/Dory/Marlin (the last three are on a single pin).

Oh lord, I need that Scrooge one!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Haha, I skipped the White Rabbit, figuring Alice and Cheshire would turn up eventually and I'd content myself with those two. But now they've got the Tweedles? I know WDI loves Alice characters, but if they're going to do that many in this set, I might need to re-think my philosophy. And scrounge up a White Rabbit before they disappear.

Yeah, now that more AiW have popped up, I bet the Rabbit will start to disappear. Here's hoping I can get Scrooge. I've already seen people preselling for more than double the price.

Yeah, now that more AiW have popped up, I bet the Rabbit will start to disappear. Here's hoping I can get Scrooge. I've already seen people preselling for more than double the price.

Most pre-sales are going to be for double the price since there are only two ways to get it for retail:
1. Drive to WDI in Glendale/Burbank (that is a far drive in crap Los Angeles traffic for most people, I know someone that drives from San Diego [so over 100 miles] to the store)
2. Order online and pay the crazy shipping that Disney charges.

Scrooge is the only one I've seen at double. Most of the others are triple or quadruple. Especially Ariel and AiW.

I understand, and it's completely my personal opinion, but it ruffles my feathers when I see such obvious scalping. But it's like that for any hobby, I suppose. /shrug

2. Order online and pay the crazy shipping that Disney charges.

Man, that shipping really kills me sometimes... I don't usually buy anything because of that unless I want a whole set of something.

Also, if you look at the presales, most of the time they drop in price a few months after the pins comes out. There are a few exceptions to that rule though...

Also, if you look at the presales, most of the time they drop in price a few months after the pins comes out. There are a few exceptions to that rule though...

That's what I'm hoping with Scrooge. Although, his pins can sometimes be pretty pricy... (I'm looking at you PTD and Sorcerer hat...)

Well those are just spiffy! I'm loving the Donald and Daisy in the frame! Also, dat Haunted Mansion pin! Swoon!

Last edited:
These are utterly precious. <3 I wonder who the chaser for the dancing couples will be! :3

Omg, the dancing couples set looks so nice! I wouldn't be surprised if the chasers were Ariel and Rapunzel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, the dancing couples set looks so nice! I wouldn't be surprised if the chasers were Ariel and Rapunzel.

Don't say that... Don't put my fears into words! Jk, it would be really awesome because those look like really pretty pins. I wouldn't be surprised like the events over here at WDW, there are 8 chasers to this set.

Don't say that... Don't put my fears into words! Jk, it would be really awesome because those look like really pretty pins. I wouldn't be surprised like the events over here at WDW, there are 8 chasers to this set.

They are really pretty! I wish my favorite couple was included so I'd have an excuse to get one, but Aladdin and Jasmine don't dance. Omg, if there are as many as 8 chasers, then I'd be very curious to see who else is included. But lots of Disney movies include dancing, so...Maybe Snow White, Robin Hood, Peter Pan and Tiger Lily, Tarzan...

Status
Not open for further replies.