• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
ae6c6762cf553bdcd0b83128169a15f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

HOLY CRIPES! I'd ell my left kidney for that Lion King pin~!

DLP week-end releases, Surprise pin trading night with Hit cat the English cat, Peppo the Italian cat & Shun Gon the Chinese cat as well as Cocktail's Iago

and Mother's day 2016

Ooh, cool! That Iago!

And...I hadn't even bothered looking too closely at the event theme, but oh, no...there's a lamp! :eek: If there are Aladdin/Genie pins, I hope I'll be able to find a trade for them! :anxious: (Assuming I like them, of course. :D)

Ooh, cool! That Iago!

And...I hadn't even bothered looking too closely at the event theme, but oh, no...there's a lamp! :eek: If there are Aladdin/Genie pins, I hope I'll be able to find a trade for them! :anxious: (Assuming I like them, of course. :D)

Magic is the theme & i heard there will one, we'll see ;)

Does anyone know when the Dory pins are launching in the Pixar Studio Store and which other pins are sold there? I can't really find a lot of info on those pins..

I was already on the fence about this release. After all, Ariel has only been in that pose a thousand times. But since the PODH is not getting released, I'll skip it.

I was already on the fence about this release. After all, Ariel has only been in that pose a thousand times. But since the PODH is not getting released, I'll skip it.
But who doesn't love a pin with the exact same pose as every other pin in the series? Tangled? Frozen? #sarcasm

But who doesn't love a pin with the exact same pose as every other pin in the series? Tangled? Frozen? #sarcasm

This made me both giggle and cry at the same time. Why do we buy different pins showcasing the same pose of our beloved characters? It's insane! It's ludicrous! It's... the definition of an addiction. :ugh:

This made me both giggle and cry at the same time. Why do we buy different pins showcasing the same pose of our beloved characters? It's insane! It's ludicrous! It's... the definition of an addiction. :ugh:

Or the same exact pin of a different size and/or fillings? Insanity, I tell you. Insanity.

Now I gotta go look and see if this is the case with my frozen pins, though I'm pretty sure the frozen fever Elsa is the same pose as the OE American Elsa, and the DLP Anna is just a bigger version of the American OE Anna.

Now I gotta go look and see if this is the case with my frozen pins, though I'm pretty sure the frozen fever Elsa is the same pose as the OE American Elsa, and the DLP Anna is just a bigger version of the American OE Anna.
5d5d0d717bf6ee00d44af4fd5303a799.jpg

9 pins, 2 poses. XD I think Olaf is the biggest culprit, though Elsa is almost always the "look over the shoulder" pose.

Holy generic art Batman! More reasons to hate the snowman!
Sheesh though. With as comediac as he was supposed to be, and I'm sure some folks found him funny, they could have done so much more. For example, where's the sandwich eating pin?

QUEEN ELINORRRRRRE

...I wouldn't have considered her a Q, but I still need her! And Merida!

Aw, and it's nice to see Violet Incredible get some love! I don't think she's got a lot of pins.

I can't place the H or the U. Or the X? Anyone know?

QUEEN ELINORRRRRRE

...I wouldn't have considered her a Q, but I still need her! And Merida!

Aw, and it's nice to see Violet Incredible get some love! I don't think she's got a lot of pins.

I can't place the H or the U. Or the X? Anyone know?
Is x the tuna from Nemo in an x?

H is Hopper from A Bug's Life, and U is the Underminer from The Incredibles. Don't know about X though. It looks like waves, which makes me think of Finding Nemo, but I have no idea.

I'm also happy Violet got a pin! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back