• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that the most recent ParkPack Limited Editions are Little Mermaid but I haven't seen what the versions are. Anyone know?
just checked pinpics and they show 3 versions, one with dark blue background, one with light blue background, and one with green background. looks like a nice pin

C'mon, Disney! Get those June flyers up!

I'm being optimistic and hoping for a new Mulan pin. There hasn't been a new pin with Mulan on it since last fall. I'm going into withdrawal over here! :lol:

I'm being optimistic and hoping for a new Mulan pin. There hasn't been a new pin with Mulan on it since last fall. I'm going into withdrawal over here! :lol:
I'm dying too!! Killing me! XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel your pain :cry: She has been absent for awhile.

With Shanghai Disneyland opening in June, probably a good change there will be some new Mulan pins somewhere along the line. Problem #1 - Knowing about them, problem # 2 - Getting them in the US.

With Shanghai Disneyland opening in June, probably a good change there will be some new Mulan pins somewhere along the line. Problem #1 - Knowing about them, problem # 2 - Getting them in the US.

Yes, that's it exactly. For the sake of my sanity, I've been moving away from coveting VHTF pins. That's why I'd love to see a new U.S. release.

There's a new reveal conceal set in hk. It has a chibis mushy and mulan. Came out like a week ago

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that one. Maybe some of those will make it to the U.S. :x:

I have a couple of friends on the lookout for these for me , if they get one the Mulan is yours :)

You are so sweet. I'll keep an eye out on pins from your list just in case.

odpt.com has put up a few pins for June 2.

Joint release:

Pins-DVC-Compass-Collection-Open-Chip-and-Dale-Web.jpg

Pins-Summer-2016-Web-290x290.jpg

WDW:

Pins-PODH-WDW-Little-Mermaid-Web-290x290.jpg

The full HKDL Magic Access set has been released. The mystery pin from the set is a Stormtrooper.

Photo credit to Wilson Chan on Facebook:

13312691_10154435962949587_8781500986913947600_n.jpg

So The Little Mermaid Timeless Tales pin was finally actually released at DLR today! They had taken if off the flier but I guess the shipment came in early? Who knows, but all I care about is that it's finally out!

tumblr_nz7xfaAqor1r5va4eo9_r1_540.jpg

So The Little Mermaid Timeless Tales pin was finally actually released at DLR today! They had taken if off the flier but I guess the shipment came in early? Who knows, but all I care about is that it's finally out!

YESSS!! Already found me one from a Facebook group, can't wait for it to arrive! Looks amazing!!!

This pin came out at the perfect time. I just got done binging TLM the series. I found it on demand on Disney Jr. And could not put it down.

Forgive the ignorant question, but I don't pay close attention unless it's something I collect ... Will there be an Opening Day pin for Alice Through the Looking-glass? If so, will it just appear in the parks today (or over the weekend)? I wasn't sure how that works but I know there are usually opening day pins. The May flyers didn't have anything and the Time pocket watch was not labeled opening day. Just wondering. Thanks!

Forgive the ignorant question, but I don't pay close attention unless it's something I collect ... Will there be an Opening Day pin for Alice Through the Looking-glass? If so, will it just appear in the parks today (or over the weekend)? I wasn't sure how that works but I know there are usually opening day pins. The May flyers didn't have anything and the Time pocket watch was not labeled opening day. Just wondering. Thanks!
I don't think I've seen an opening day pin since Tangled. Maybe frozen. But I also don't pay that close attention so I'm not sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies! There was a Frozen opening day pin (Olaf in a snowglobe) and there may have been a few others, IDK. If the Time pocket watch IS the opening day pin, I'm kinda disappointed. It doesn't say "opening day" from what I've seen (maybe I should look closer, ha) and I was hoping for something that would "go" with the Red Queen pin from the 2010 film. Oh well ...

The Inside Out opening day pin (Bing Bong hugging Joy and Sadness) does not say opening day, either. It only has the movie logo. I know that Zootopia didn't have an opening day pin.

The chronosphere pin is gigantic, y'all. It covers nearly the entire backer card. (Photo by Margarito Leon on Facebook because I'm too lazy to take my own photo):

13260060_10154225307136060_7977063877434677703_n.jpg

The Paris flyer is out , I can't seem to find a decent picture but in summary :

4th June
Lucky (101 Dalmatians) Tsum Tsum
Figaro Tsum Tsum
Bambi Tsum Tsum
Stitch Tsum Tsum
Stromboli Villains Frame ~ LE 700
My Dog Nana ~ LE 700

11th June

I'll be you're Minnie / Mickey
Han Leia - I love you , I know
Marie (Same as the recent park pack)
Marie ~ Sculpted head , whatever that means
Mary Poppins Summer 2016 ~ LE 600

18th June

Finding Dory LE 600 - What do we do ? We Swim !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back