• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
c6bf60dd42124afac96e23ae1769ae5d.jpg

ca7375f3a2ddbdc8b04ba02ff4f1c8ca.jpg

Are these new? I haven't seen them yet!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

^ I was hoping they'd be at DL too as I need the Alice one - since they say Disney Parks rather than wdw I think the idea would be to release at both. And Malie dragon is at our Fantasmic too plus that could also be Harold from the Matterhorn.

^ I was hoping they'd be at DL too as I need the Alice one - since they say Disney Parks rather than wdw I think the idea would be to release at both. And Malie dragon is at our Fantasmic too plus that could also be Harold from the Matterhorn.
Oh! I didn't know DL had fantasmic for some reason! That's good, as it means you're probably right and it's a dual release! More chances for Aladdin!

And jw, I have Cheshire for trade. :3

No. Not too new. I got them late last year but they were at that time super hard to find. I think Botswana Bob's in MK was the only place that had them. I went nuts trying to find them for my Haunted Mansion collection

No. Not too new. I got them late last year but they were at that time super hard to find. I think Botswana Bob's in MK was the only place that had them. I went nuts trying to find them for my Haunted Mansion collection
Got ya. I found them randomly at the pin stall in tomorrow land!

DLP June Flyer

Personally a really disappointing set of releases , I'll be looking for Strombolli to continue my Villains frames series , but everything else is nothing special IMO

Holy crap, that Disney Attractions set is out now?! xD Awesome, I'll be heading to the parks in June, so hopefully I can grab a few boxes! :D

I notice the castle on the box looks like Sleeping Beauty Castle, so maybe they will be coming to DL eventually. Or the graphics person didn't realize...

Let me know if you get Aladdin! :3

I hope I'm lucky enough, lol. If I happen to get like 3 Aladdins, I'll let you know, since I'd need one for myself and I'd want a second for a friend of mine. :)

Also, I hope it'll be at both parks? Since a few posts I hadn't read until after I'd posted were speculating that maybe they could be only WDW? Or, it could turn out like that Storybook Night mystery box set (Pin #106362, #107405) that changed a couple of pins depending on which park you got them at. Although if that's the case, I hope they wouldn't switch out Aladdin. I mean, DLR still has Aladdin's Oasis (and it should've still had Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular! But I digress...).

Last edited:
I notice the castle on the box looks like Sleeping Beauty Castle, so maybe they will be coming to DL eventually. Or the graphics person didn't realize...
It does look like the DLR castle. I noticed that when I bought it. So I think you're right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back