• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
Lovely pins. I have a couple of people I work with, I can spare their left.... huh... arm for the Aurora and Tiana fans. :)

15032829_1520979737931248_2951964498304559046_n.jpg

I must've stared at the bottom 8 pins for five minutes, trying to figure out why Disney was suddenly selling Harry Potter merchandise and why the Hogwarts House insignias looked off. :rofl:

I must've stared at the bottom 8 pins for five minutes, trying to figure out why Disney was suddenly selling Harry Potter merchandise and why the Hogwarts House insignias looked off. :rofl:

If you aren't familiar with SEA (The Society of Explorers and Adventurers) the Imagineers have been working references to it, into the parks over the last several years. Mostly, Tokyo DisneySea and Hong Kong Disneyland but it is referenced in the Skipper Canteen at the Magic Kingdom and Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyland. Sort of like "Hidden Mickeys" but different. And that the Adventurer's Club is never truly gone (some props for SEA are former AC props, and they've made references to the AC Characters being involved in SEA).

Saw a post on IG of a complete set of the Cuties mystery box/bag pins ... Has anyone else seen them for sale at the parks? I didn't know they were out yet, but I want that Alice. :)

Jingle Cruise Mystery pins... OMG IS THAT TANTOR ON PIN 8?!?!!!!! Love the whole set, and would love to try and get them all, but 8 and 10 are a must for me!

The BATB and Moana pins all look so amazing!

New Tangled Cruise Line Pin showed up on ebay! I saw some people got AP's of this pin at this years pin event so glad to see it's popped up officially released now!
If anyone is able to get one to trade please let me know!!

s-l1600.jpg

that is such a pretty Rapunzel pin!!

Destination D!

15135968_1520979724597916_5440991316539016505_n.jpg

SO EXCITED FOR FANS!!!!! :D

Wow that whole fan set looks beautiful- I especially adore Alice, rapunzel and Snow White! <3

If you aren't familiar with SEA (The Society of Explorers and Adventurers) the Imagineers have been working references to it, into the parks over the last several years. Mostly, Tokyo DisneySea and Hong Kong Disneyland but it is referenced in the Skipper Canteen at the Magic Kingdom and Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyland. Sort of like "Hidden Mickeys" but different. And that the Adventurer's Club is never truly gone (some props for SEA are former AC props, and they've made references to the AC Characters being involved in SEA).

This fact makes me love them even more. I love pins like these where they are prop like pieces where you could wear these pins as part of a costume. My friend totally guessed I would like this set more than the fans :lol:

There is also a Boardwalk Resort gingerbread pin, but there is no display in the lobby this year. There are also gingerbread house displays at the American Adventures pavilion at Epcot and Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort, but no word if there are also gingerbread house pins!

Last edited:
Anyone going to the cast day at MOG, there's nothing left except for S.E.A. and mystery pins.

If you decide to go, I totally forgot to mention...I actually want a full set of SEA pins. I got attached to the concept while at Tokyo DisneySEA. I sent you a PM.

If not, no biggie.

So the Conceals for the BatB R/C pins are the human forms! I can't wait to see all of them!! Especially Enchantress....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back