• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
Hrng! Do want! She is so pretty!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have purchased all reveals and am missing chip and broom as people. I have 2 extra prince for trade. I'll let you know if I pull another beautiful hag! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have purchased all reveals and am missing chip and broom as people. I have 2 extra prince for trade. I'll let you know if I pull another beautiful hag! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only missing two out of the set is a really solid haul! Well done!

15073537_1348530648531701_5482303170165875929_n.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah. And all the Alice fans are going, WE WENT THROUGH THIS IN JULY. Ha. Good luck to all the BATB fans who want this pin ... it's a beaut, for sure!

Try collecting both Alice and Beauty and the Beast! Dumbo is my 3rd movie collection, and they are also having a Milestone anniversary. But at least with not so many releases. This one is definitely going on the 10-15-20 year plan between release and actual acquisition. Between today's pins and WDI MOG pickups, my pin total for the last 5 days is $600 and I'm not kidding. Thankfully, they are all cost.

I've been watching all the BatB pins being released and just realized Aladdin will have its 25th this time next year. I should probably start saving now!

People are already selling the pin for ~150 and it's not even sold out yet. :/

I've come to the conclusion I'll never be lucky enough for the DSF pins if people keep this up, wow.

I hate living so close but working so far. It's such a tease when they release a pin mid-week. ("If only I was home! I could just pop on over!")

I hope Starry knows about this! :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I do. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get there as I was with mom in the ER this morning and afternoon :( I rushed over from work (dad called), luckily I only work 3 miles away. Sis rushed over from work as well, as soon as she was able to get coverage (she works 30+ miles away). Mom is better and resting at home now.

I do. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get there as I was with mom in the ER this morning and afternoon :( I rushed over from work (dad called), luckily I only work 3 miles away. Sis rushed over from work as well, as soon as she was able to get coverage (she works 30+ miles away). Mom is better and resting at home now.
Oh No! I'm glad your Mom is alright now, I hope it wasn't anything too serious. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

According Disney Pins Blog, these have finally been released!

c0613f612f34f467635d1742b551d0c0.jpg

a22b38f9dae8c4472c3d1a69abe5ea8c.jpg

This is probably my favorite art style Disney has put out in a long time! I majorly need Hercules and Mushu! If anyone snags them, let me know and l trade for sure! :3

~Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back