• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
74a43677fee8c34e7250eb5bc257cfb7.jpg

Thar she blows!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Certainly won't sell out tonight, but I bet Fear will be gone by tomorrow. Good ol' Abu, though, imma need you to stick around for a sec. Gotta go couch diving for some funds. XD Hahah!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had five cups, and I'm regretfully dealing with the consequences. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
For some reason, this was the first thing to spring to mind... XD
[video=youtube;TMR8a8nCM4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMR8a8nCM4c[/video]

For real, lol!

I had five cups, and I'm regretfully dealing with the consequences. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

To clarify: these people are not alone. I too ate a lot of ice cream today, and I'm nowhere near DSF. Now I don't feel too bad about it ^-^ (there was a lack of pins involved though)

I think what makes me generally upset about DSF pins is how a LOT of people just buy them to turn around and sell them.

I've seen pictures of people with like 6 or 8 of each of the pins! And I'm not even wanting Ariel. Just Nick. ;~;

Good news is for those Up fans, Carl/Ellie has definitely dropped to like 45!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I thought Carl and Ellie weren't going to sell out yesterday and lo and behold, the new Ariel is released. *Goes and cries in a corner* Thou shalt not collect LM PTDs, thou shalt not collect LM PTDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back