• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
On The Go drawings will be held tonight, as I'm headed out the door to the parks in just a minute. A reminder that winners do not pay now, but they should be ready to pay on Monday.
Have fun at the parks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll stick the the Brothers, thanks!! Have fun!

Ok then, you are moved to the second round list for Madame Medusa, and your Medusa goes to @disneykins.

Pickup update - Got another Medusa and Stab Bros today. The next people up are @sockgnome for Madame Medusa and @disneykins for Stab Bros.

So now we need the following:

- @Stewbaws - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.
- @sockgnome - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.
- @disneykins - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.

The total count so far for PTDs grabbed for this thread is 1 Tod, 3 Medusas, and 4 Stabbington Brothers.

Ok, time to draw winners for the online release pins.

This post is the placeholder for the video; results coming next!

Ok, results time! As a reminder to the winners - I HIGHLY suggest that you try for yourself as well if possible, though I do request that if you are chosen as a winner and we are both able to get the pin, that you pass this one to the next person in line.

Also a note about Cruella - her pin has not been in the case with the rest of the online order pins for preview, so there is a chance she may not be included in the release.

On the Go Series (Online Release)

On the Go - Mr. Incredible - $32

1. disneykins
2. theoucharis

GoIncred.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

On the Go - Lightning McQueen - $32

1. disneykins
2. theoucharis

GoLight.png

Congrats, @theoucharis !

On the Go - Cruella DeVil - $32

1. disneykins
2. ItzaPinfan
3. DDCakes
4 SplashMtRider23

GoCruel.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan !

On the Go - Roger Rabbit - $32

1. disneykins
2. ItzaPinfan
3. Jack Skellington

GoRoger.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

disneykins - please choose between Mr. Incredible and Roger Rabbit.​

Ok then, you are moved to the second round list for Madame Medusa, and your Medusa goes to @disneykins.

Pickup update - Got another Medusa and Stab Bros today. The next people up are @sockgnome for Madame Medusa and @disneykins for Stab Bros.

So now we need the following:

- @Stewbaws - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.
- @sockgnome - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.
- @disneykins - please choose between Medusa and Stab Bros.

The total count so far for PTDs grabbed for this thread is 1 Tod, 3 Medusas, and 4 Stabbington Brothers.
I'll go stab brothers please :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Busy at work but popping in to say I got 903 at the release. When the queue finally got to me only Cruella, Mr. Incredible, and Lightning were left, but when I selected them and hit continue they had sold out from under me, so I wasn’t able to get any release pins.

I’l do PTD update stuff later tonight or tomorrow.

Maleficent lists updated.

Ok, I think I have the PTDs set in regards to everyone's choice and the second chance pickups. The current breakdown of pins is as follows:

Tod - @ItzaPinfan

Medusa 1 - @sockgnome
Medusa 2 - @disneykins
Medusa 3 - next on list - FCFS gone through so pulling from second chance list - @kairi08

Stab Bros 1 - @kairi08
Stab Bros 2 - @Stewbaws
Stab Bros 3 - next on FCFS list - @broadwaybookworm
Stab Bros 4 - - next on list - FCFS gone through so pulling from second chance list - @sockgnome

I haven't had a chance to get to DSF in the last few days (and wanted to wait to sort out the lists to see where we stood with pins for people), but I will be stopping by tomorrow and Friday evening. If Medusa and Stab Bros last until Friday, all requests lists will be fulfilled.

Off to send invoices.

So....my original cutoff for pickups was going to be the end of this month, but then they had to go and do a release the first weekend in November that I need only one from. :p So my last official pickup will now be the mice release on the 2nd, since I’ll be going anyway. I will update the front page soon, but signups are now open for all but the Church Mice. I will be pricing them at $26 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back