• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Can you put me down for the next available PTD's? Sorry, I thought they were out already. I should actually read the posts.

Can you put me down for the next available PTD's? Sorry, I thought they were out already. I should actually read the posts.

No worries. :)

Availability update - the marquee sold out about an hour before I got here. Toughy sold out sometime today, too.

Pickup update - got the second Beast I needed and a Toby for the drawing here.

Also, the mice are in the case! Confirmed enamel only, no free-D.

Ug, I will be happy when moving is finally done and have actual time to do pin stuff! Going to do the PTD drawing and then send out invoices for the Maleficent pins.

Also, I apologize if you have purchased a pin lately and are waiting on shipping. Unfortunately the latest mailing slipped my mind. I will be getting all paid-for pins out for shipping this week (unless you've specifically asked me to hold for you).

Availability update: Beast sold out before I could get one for the drawings.

Pickup update: got another Toby for the thread, so I'll have two for now; the remaining people will be the in-order list for pickups. Because I am quickly approaching moving day, as well as being a lot busier at work and preparing for Halloween, I will not be taking any more names for the list since I don't know how many more times I'll be able to pop into the store past the three to finish the list out. But if you are on the list I will do my best to get one!

This post is the video placeholder; results to come in the next post!

Toby - $25

1. Stewbaws
2. Poohlady5
3. disneykins
4. pretty Omi
5. CanaDaLE

tobes.png

Congrats, @Poohlady5 and @pretty Omi !

Friendly reminder that mice release signups close at 6pm PST today, so just over 2 hours left to enter.

Regarding the new PTDs - Sorry guys, not offering pickups for these. I have to cut off the process somewhere in the next week so it just makes the most sense to do it now. But hopefully with *maybe* the exception of Jack Jack they shouldn’t be too hard to find for those who need one or more of these.

Ok, I've double check the mice lists, so they should be correct.

Time for drawings! Good luck, all! This post is the video placeholder.

Acorn Series

Roquefort - $26

1. ItzaPinfan
2. theoucharis
3. Poohlady5
4. Badockins
5. disneykins
6. pretty Omi

roque.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Gus and Jaq - $26

1. theoucharis
2. Poohlady5
3. disneykins
4. Pengy
5. pretty Omi

jaqgus.png

Congrats, @Pengy !

Suzy and Perla - $26

1. theoucharis
2. broadwaybookworm
3. disneykins
4. pretty Omi

suzper.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Timothy Q. Mouse - $26

1. ItzaPinfan
2. theoucharis
3. disneykins
4. pretty Omi

tim.png

Congrats, @theoucharis !

disneykins, please choose between Roquefort and Suzy & Perla.

If not too late, I would like to be on the list for the Gus & Jan and Suzy & Perla acorn mice.

I'm sorry, for these I was just doing the one pickup yesterday, since I needed to go anyway for the Church Mice. Moving day is six days away so I won't have any free time to stop by DSF again in the next week.

Acorn Series

Roquefort - $26

1. ItzaPinfan
2. theoucharis
3. Poohlady5
4. Badockins
5. disneykins
6. pretty Omi

roque.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Gus and Jaq - $26

1. theoucharis
2. Poohlady5
3. disneykins
4. Pengy
5. pretty Omi

jaqgus.png

Congrats, @Pengy !

Suzy and Perla - $26

1. theoucharis
2. broadwaybookworm
3. disneykins
4. pretty Omi

suzper.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Timothy Q. Mouse - $26

1. ItzaPinfan
2. theoucharis
3. disneykins
4. pretty Omi

tim.png

Congrats, @theoucharis !

disneykins, please choose between Roquefort and Suzy & Perla.
LMAO I was at the bottom of each list! Guess I upset the randomizer!

Good Luck on your move. You can send pins after you get settled in. No rush! Thank you for all the pick-ups! Your amazing!

The final pin orders needing to be paid for and shipped have happened, so this thread can now officially be closed. @starry_solo , @Ksnuggles , @dancecats , could one of you please close it?

Thank you all! Even though I'll have a bit more free time now, I will miss hopping over to the store frequently for pickups and ice cream (and will definitely miss being so close to be ABLE to just pop on by the store!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back