• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Though I’m not a gold member anymore. Good luck all who try! (I wish they did a pin for the Robin Hood event last year!)

In honor of Mr. Toad: A Mania of Pins.

Because let's face it, we're all like Mr. Toad when it comes to pins.

giphy.gif
I like that the best. "There's a mania of princesses coming out tomorrow." It works.

Wow, multiple parks pins I’ll need this time! Mele Kalikimaka, the Judy pin from the mystery set, and the Rescue Rangers I <3 Gaming.

That Bruni pin is adrorable and urging me to start a Frozen salamander collection, but must resist!

The resort bells are neat but none are must-haves this time.

I wonder how much the Advent Calendar will cost. It is really cute, but I imagine $$$$$.
I'm thinking the exact same thing.

I'm also wondering, since it's on the Epcot Festival of the Holidays flyer, is it exclusive to WDW (and by extension, Epcot)? That would be kinda random.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Today’s Paris PTN had the jumbo Mali, as well as Chernabog, Hyacinth Hippo, and Mme Upanova PTN pins. The lanyard refresh pin is the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella.

This is the final Paris PTN in its current form. No word yet that I’ve seen on a possible replacement, or the fate of PTN pins and lanyard refresh pins.

The pins for the Paris Christmas trade event were previewed. Lots of diverse (though common for Paris) characters.

Also, the flyer for the gifting pins at the parks was released (pins that come in a themed cardboard gift box). Apparently the release date on those is this coming Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back