• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a new Parks set. At least, I've never seen it before.

51611117_10213539043445714_2338607592432992256_n.jpg

@caw caw rawr

ETA: I've been contemplating starting a directory by film/attractions/theme where people can sign up with what they collect so that when someone posts a new pin, they can easily tag members. Would this be something people would be interested in?

This is the best thing ever. I'm planning on keeping the "Pull the Lever Kronk" but if anyone wants any of the others please let me know!

Can anyone fill me in on Disney Employee Center Pins? I heard they just realeased some SB pins but I have never heard of DEC in my short few years pin collecting.

DEC is Disney Employee Center, the shop that parks Cast Members can purchase pins and other merchandise at. They've sold Cast Member pins for years, it's only recently that they've started putting them on DEC backer cards and calling them as such.

A NeverBeast-specific pin! :O Whaaaaaaa?!?!? Finally the marquee won't be lonely! Could this perhaps mean an actual Gruff PTD is possible? I'm not really into anything to do with the Peter Pan franchise except Neverbeast because of Gruff.

They look to be cheaper, soft enamel style. But more options for people who don't live near a theme park.

Disney and Mondo Partner for Collectibles

"The partnership launches with Mickey Mouse enamel pins and tiki mugs.

Disney fans, it’s time to empty shelf space in advance of new arrivals. High-end collectibles maker Mondo has announced a new partnership with the House of Mouse, and The Hollywood Reportercan exclusively reveal the first releases from the company’s Disney line.

The Disney license launches with two collectible enamel pins featuring Disney’s most famous character, Mickey Mouse, beginning a series of monthly Disney Pins releases, along with two new tiki mugs from the Mondo Tee-Ki line, featuring Sorcerer Mickey from 1940’s Disney’s Fantasia and Scrooge McDuck. Future Tee-Ki releases will include characters from The Lion King and Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Photos of the pins are above, and concept art for the mugs can be seen below."

I can't believe all the obscure fairies get PTD's but still no Pub Thugs from Tangled :(

Pub thugs are definitely needed, but I love that we are seeing some super rare pixies since they don't do them in any other pin series any more. I am still holding out hope for ANY official Queen Clarion pin...

Lion King and Tiki themed? I’m sensing a Hula Timon in the near future...
Only problem is that it sounds like Mondo is reaaaally bad with their timelines for Tiki mugs.
To the point some people in the tiki groups I'm part of are like "Well we'd be interested, but we've still been waiting for a year for _____ from them."

This didn't stop me from preordering the Krampus one they offered around Christmas. Supposed to be out sometime in the spring, so we'll see what happens!

Last edited:
Not a pin release, but for those who have a Kroger grocery store:

These are about $4 today w/card (Sterilite - Medium - 3 drawer)

Not sure if it is specific to the Marketplace format stores...

Not a pin release, but for those who have a Kroger grocery store:

These are about $4 today w/card (Sterilite - Medium - 3 drawer)

Not sure if it is specific to the Marketplace format stores...

How big are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The need is real for these pins for the sakura festival.
via DisneyPinsBlog
a30a2eba6c5161a1e554f8b5641afade.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I wonder how long they’ll last. I know someone going to the Asian parks later this year. I want them muchly.

Also, that CM porg pin, it calls me! Someone was supposed to get me the squeaking through the snow porg Xmas pin but that fell through in a bad way. No porgies for me. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back