• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Okay, I'm going to be slightly inappropriate, but I'm disappointed in the Nurses' Day pin. Kind of looks like the heart is wearing an itty bitty thong... Suffer with me people.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
tumblr_mm92hyFA2y1rpaxjko1_400.gif

Tessa beat me to it, ha ha ha.

Okay, I'm going to be slightly inappropriate, but I'm disappointed in the Nurses' Day pin. Kind of looks like the heart is wearing an itty bitty thong... Suffer with me people.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Omg I thought the exact same thing from way back at the pin event photos, but I didn’t want to say anything because once you see it, it cannot be unseen!!! Bahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at Pin Traders in Disney Springs right now. I was talking to a manager to see if any more LatT pins were anywhere as the LE case only had Star Wars Helmets. He told me that three LE pins were releasing tomorrow. He showed me the two on the flyer and mentioned a Pop Up book. I wonder if it is the 101 Dalmatians that disappeared from the original flyer? Maybe the cast member is confused?

I'm at Pin Traders in Disney Springs right now. I was talking to a manager to see if any more LatT pins were anywhere as the LE case only had Star Wars Helmets. He told me that three LE pins were releasing tomorrow. He showed me the two on the flyer and mentioned a Pop Up book. I wonder if it is the 101 Dalmatians that disappeared from the original flyer? Maybe the cast member is confused?
Oooooh! So sneaky Disney!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

NMdDGLH.png

New Pop Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration. One pin will be released on the first Thursday of each month, starting May 2 with M and eventually ending with Y. The pop up disney experience is an extra ticketed experience at Downtown Disney. Full article here https://wdwnt.com/2019/04/photos-ex...owntown-disney-district-at-disneyland-resort/
I love these pins. Will be trying to find them.

I read the info and I am confused... what is pop-up Disney in Downtown Disney? It sounds like a stand to sell merchandise, but then there was some sort of $30 ticket?

Hello everyone. I’m new to this so some advise would be great. Thanks in advance! Today is the release of some new pins at WDW resort ORLANDO and I’m curious about what store/location is best to get what you’re looking for? Any suggestions?

Hello everyone. I’m new to this so some advise would be great. Thanks in advance! Today is the release of some new pins at WDW resort ORLANDO and I’m curious about what store/location is best to get what you’re looking for? Any suggestions?
Pin Traders in Disney Springs
Pin Store behind Spaceship Earth in Epcot
Frontierland Trading Post in MAgic Kingdom
Pin store in Hollywood Studios on sunset
Store across from Island Mercantile in Animal Kingdom
Middle Gift shop in Contemy

I love these pins. Will be trying to find them.

I read the info and I am confused... what is pop-up Disney in Downtown Disney? It sounds like a stand to sell merchandise, but then there was some sort of $30 ticket?
I'm wondering if it is like the popup they had in NYC to celebrate his birthday. While there was a sales area open to everyone, there was a museum-y area walk through that was ticketed.

Thanks...I know THE locations to buy LE, LR, AP pins, etc. I guess I should have said, is there one location that’s better than another on “day of” releases due to pin count?

Thanks...I know THE locations to buy LE, LR, AP pins, etc. I guess I should have said, is there one location that’s better than another on “day of” releases due to pin count?
Not really, they should all get a good sampling of them. But I suppose Studios is the most consistent, or Springs if you don't want to go into the parks.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back