• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand pin values AT ALL anymore lol XD
Am I finally at the old grump pin collector stage?

These princess pins are stock art/coloring page art and they're not even that pretty and people are paying $200-500 for them???
I don't get it XD

My interest in pin trading has taken a sharp nose-dive in this post-Profiles world.

Screenshot from DPB of the Halloween preview board at last night's PTN in DLR. (Are there enough acronyms in that statement?)

4aaf06710feb44fbcb3ecf758dccb0f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Phew , got off lightly so far . Just the one Jafar and no EQ

I'm trying to figure out what the Kingdom console is for August. Gummi Bears maybe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My interest in pin trading has taken a sharp nose-dive in this post-Profiles world.
Exactly! Here we thought it would be getting better but then this happens.

Even if you were able to get the pins at cost everything seems to be $24.95 and above for WDI, DSSH, and DEC pins. My interest in pin collecting is in question now.

I'm trying to figure out what the Kingdom console is for August. Gummi Bears maybe?

Looks like Goof Troop. Those houses are the right color scheme and it looks like Max on a skateboard.

Also they're releasing a Goofy Movie pin in the same month, and they are suddenly trying to pair releases. So that's my guess.

Looks like Goof Troop. Those houses are the right color scheme and it looks like Max on a skateboard.

Ahh that makes sense. I was thinking it couldn't be that because it already happened and then I realized it was for the other series.

It's probably a spinner, so maybe you can hide Hag? It feels weird to cheer for someone to pass on a pin. Totally against my nature. XD

A cheer to pass on pins is a cheer for my finances

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back