• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
b2464d04a117188b27fb79f97eb32094.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'd like it better if the orange background wasn't just a circle and filled in where the blue background is.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I think the orange is supposed to look like the sun, the white is supposed to be a ray of sun/spotlight (?), and the blue is supposed to be the sky.....but it makes very little sense to me why they would do it that way

I'm flip flopping real hard between. "That's epic" and "whyyyyy design it that way?" XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I like that they took a familiar scene and framed it in a different way. I wonder if this will be a trend. Didn’t the recent 10 years Up pin from DSSH use a similar style?

I have to be honest...I was expecting so many AMAZING pins for the 25th anniversary/new movie. But except for a few (mainly the parks pins), I really am not overly impressed with what's come out.

I guess it's good that my wallet has some relief, but compared to the spectacular releases for Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone last year, Lion King is lacking.

Not sure if anyone has posted it, but have they released any Toy Story 4 pins?

They’ve had some releasing since the end of May.
Disney Store:

Toy-Story-Disney-Store-2019-Pin-Set-Series-4.png

Box Lunch:

Characters-Badge-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Forky-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Ducky-Bunny-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Box Lunch also has Funko Pop themed Pins for Toy Story 4 too

Employee Center Pins:
(Image is a disney internal document-- removed)

McDonalds Employee Exclusive:

Toy-Story-4-McDonalds-Pins.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to be honest...I was expecting so many AMAZING pins for the 25th anniversary/new movie. But except for a few (mainly the parks pins), I really am not overly impressed with what's come out.

I guess it's good that my wallet has some relief, but compared to the spectacular releases for Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone last year, Lion King is lacking.
Has WDI released any Lion King Pins?

They’ve had some releasing since the end of May.
Disney Store:

Toy-Story-Disney-Store-2019-Pin-Set-Series-4.png

Box Lunch:

Characters-Badge-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Forky-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Ducky-Bunny-Toy-Story-4-BoxLunch-Pin.png

Box Lunch also has Funko Pop themed Pins for Toy Story 4 too

Employee Center Pins:

McDonalds Employee Exclusive:

Toy-Story-4-McDonalds-Pins.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Has WDI released any Lion King Pins?

DEC just put out one today, and has a whole release coming up in July. but nothing that I've seen or heard of from WDI so far. I'm sure they'll do something though. I'm not sure if they will get any in the near future (perhaps a surprise release this week?) or are waiting to drop them at D23.

DEC just put out one today, and has a whole release coming up in July. but nothing that I've seen or heard of from WDI so far. I'm sure they'll do something though. I'm not sure if they will get any in the near future (perhaps a surprise release this week?) or are waiting to drop them at D23.
Maybe WDI will release some unique LK pins as they did for RH and SitS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back