• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion

@prettyomi - new Loki pins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Jabberwocky @GreyWyvern

I haven't seen this pin posted here, yet.
Anyone here a Disney Movie Club VIP who would be willing to trade this pin to me or sell this pin to me? My daughter loves Tuk Tuk, especially when he was a baby. Please let me know.
a4c9ef9fa8568e98531514824ebbf89e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I haven't seen this pin posted here, yet.
Anyone here a Disney Movie Club VIP who would be willing to trade this pin to me or sell this pin to me? My daughter loves Tuk Tuk, especially when he was a baby. Please let me know.
a4c9ef9fa8568e98531514824ebbf89e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If you wanna pm me your address, I’d be happy to order and send one to your daughter.

Release this Friday at Disneyland Paris

31f19281cdcedc9a680781153473ef18.jpg
18b2faa7376c5e7dafba1d8d39f58adc.jpg
3bb6e2d505c7ec3e0e8084eb8952163b.jpg
44c51f4e69b878036ca91887e2d4c848.jpg
7bb329d51d99ddd56e89abb4fe7fb3fe.jpg
a59429db185faaec3679e70e6d2bf1d4.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Quasimodo – Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Pin: Features Quasimodo with a pin-on-pin design and stained glass elements. Part of The Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th anniversary pin series. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at DLR & WDW.
Quasimodo Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin

Quasimodo Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Esmeralda – Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Pin: Features Esmeralda with a pin-on-pin design and glitter embellishments. Part of The Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th anniversary pin series. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at DLR & WDW.
Esmeralda Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin

Esmeralda Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Victor, Hugo, and Laverne – Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Pin:Features Victor, Hugo, and Laverne with a pin-on-pin design and stained glass elements. Part of The Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th anniversary pin series. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at DLR & WDW.
Victor, Hugo, and Laverne Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin

Victor, Hugo, and Laverne Hunchback of Notre Dame 25th Anniversary Disney Pin

Whereas I’m really liking the series *because* of the mix of characters. The main characters on the front and the side characters representing the zodiac signs on the back. Tweedles was an obvious choice for Gemini but we’ve also gotten some great obscure characters out of this series as well.

Whereas I’m really liking the series *because* of the mix of characters. The main characters on the front and the side characters representing the zodiac signs on the back. Tweedles was an obvious choice for Gemini but we’ve also gotten some great obscure characters out of this series as well.
I can absolutely see the appeal. :) the obscurity factor for sure. I just think there's a disconnect for me with he two characters.

I think I'd almost rather see the Tweedles on the front, and then their constellation form on the back.

Like hooded Quasi doesn't really do anything for me in terms of Capricorn. And Figaro on the front of Aquarius is also odd considering the theme.

BUT! I am thrilled at the obscure character love. Just not enough to get the whole series XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Release this Friday at Disneyland Paris

31f19281cdcedc9a680781153473ef18.jpg
18b2faa7376c5e7dafba1d8d39f58adc.jpg
3bb6e2d505c7ec3e0e8084eb8952163b.jpg
44c51f4e69b878036ca91887e2d4c848.jpg
7bb329d51d99ddd56e89abb4fe7fb3fe.jpg
a59429db185faaec3679e70e6d2bf1d4.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk
@TheMickeyMouseRules @Jabberwocky

I’ve bought T-shirts from Out of Print before and their stuff is, to the best of my knowledge, officially licensed. They only do book / reading themed stuff and have recently launched a Star Wars and then even more recently a traditional Disney line of T-shirts.

I bring this all up here because I just got an email from them that they’ve expanded their enamel pin collections and are currently also offering buy 3 get 3 free on pins (code BOOKPINS). This prompted me to look, and they do have several traditional Disney and Star Wars book themed pins. The Disney pins do say (c) Disney and can only ship to US (presumably for copyright reasons), so again, I believe licensed but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen discussion of this site and their pins in the big Disney pin sites.

Link to all pins

Pics of Disney and Star Wars Pins

bb89d5f507dcb2ee8015e3df7581576f.jpg

ffc03cc542567e727648c642b22acb4a.jpg

I’ve bought T-shirts from Out of Print before and their stuff is, to the best of my knowledge, officially licensed. They only do book / reading themed stuff and have recently launched a Star Wars and then even more recently a traditional Disney line of T-shirts.

I bring this all up here because I just got an email from them that they’ve expanded their enamel pin collections and are currently also offering buy 3 get 3 free on pins (code BOOKPINS). This prompted me to look, and they do have several traditional Disney and Star Wars book themed pins. The Disney pins do say (c) Disney and can only ship to US (presumably for copyright reasons), so again, I believe licensed but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen discussion of this site and their pins in the big Disney pin sites.

Link to all pins

Oh my goodness!!!!

I had no idea these existed!

I need these four for sure:
59d18b2343fb8d34d3ab00cb24d99fae.jpg

Last edited:

Link to all pins

@CanaDaLE

Link to all pins

@Purplemandms

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

the rocketeer pin set
So, maybe I'm just odd. XD But I feel like there are an inordinate amount of pins for The Rocketeer. Is it that good or significant a movie? I've never seen it and, really, only know of it because of how many pins seem to pop up for it. XD

So, maybe I'm just odd. XD But I feel like there are an inordinate amount of pins for The Rocketeer. Is it that good or significant a movie? I've never seen it and, really, only know of it because of how many pins seem to pop up for it. XD

Definitely was an enjoyable movie. I think it was a bigger hit the year it came out. Would recommend watching it.

Lol glad I’m not the only one who never watched it actually I hadn’t even heard of it so that caused a lot of chatter in the group me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back