• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
That Jumbo is the craziest pin, for sure best AiW pin. And maybe one of the best pins I’ve ever seen.

Hope Alice isn’t the super chase, that would be dull. My guess is Dinah/Doormouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fa5f182073725433bae86ea172040802.jpg

c3fad0df22d94e3426812b32db339736.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

fa5f182073725433bae86ea172040802.jpg

c3fad0df22d94e3426812b32db339736.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I was hoping that PTDs would return before we visit Hollywood in September.

Although, realistically, I know that the two days I'll be able to visit they will likely have no PTDs due to sellouts.

But I do have to start thinking about how to explain to DH why we need 4 sundaes when I shouldn't even be eating ice cream in the first place (they don't have a non-dairy option, do they?) I know we don't have to actually eat the ice cream, but that is no fun.

Although, realistically, I know that the two days I'll be able to visit they will likely have no PTDs due to sellouts.

But I do have to start thinking about how to explain to DH why we need 4 sundaes when I shouldn't even be eating ice cream in the first place (they don't have a non-dairy option, do they?) I know we don't have to actually eat the ice cream, but that is no fun.
They have raspberry sorbet that is non-dairy. You can also get just the pin without the ice cream. When I was doing two pickups a day for days at a time, I usually passed on the sundaes because I cannot eat ten ice creams a week and still have a functioning pancreas.

Also, DARN YOU DSF. You KNEW I was out of town in a work trip until this afternoon and you still dropped it. :p I’m hoping some are still left in a few hours!

wdw pin set #2

wdw pin set #2
wdw pin set #2
To compliment the “Florida’s Fab Five” exclusive pin set included in the D23 Gold Member Collector Set—part of the 2021 D23 Gold Membership, D23 is proud to offer four additional pin sets celebrating 50 years of the Walt Disney World Resort. Read the fall issue of Disney twenty-three for a sneak peek at all four, set to be released monthly starting this August.
The next in our series, our “Most Magical Kingdom” set, includes:
  • Peg Leg Parrot from Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Bubbles from Country Bear Jamboree
  • Sea Serpent from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Red Demon From Toad’s Wild Ride
  • Maestro Mickey from Mickey Mouse Revue
Our “Most Magical Kingdom” pin set, offered in a Limited edition of 2,500, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on August 2, 2021.

Get your tickets to see Disney’s #JungleCruise at the El Capitan Theatre July 29 at 9pm – August 1 and stop by our concession stand at your showtime to purchase our Lost to the Jungle Mystery Pin Bundle! Every day a new pin will be released starting with the marquee—collect all 4! Get tickets: https://bit.ly/ECT_JungleCruiseTickets

@maiarebecca @timeerkat
Guess this explains the lack of a Jungle Cruise pin release.

wdw pin set #2

wdw pin set #2
wdw pin set #2
To compliment the “Florida’s Fab Five” exclusive pin set included in the D23 Gold Member Collector Set—part of the 2021 D23 Gold Membership, D23 is proud to offer four additional pin sets celebrating 50 years of the Walt Disney World Resort. Read the fall issue of Disney twenty-three for a sneak peek at all four, set to be released monthly starting this August.
The next in our series, our “Most Magical Kingdom” set, includes:
  • Peg Leg Parrot from Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Bubbles from Country Bear Jamboree
  • Sea Serpent from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Red Demon From Toad’s Wild Ride
  • Maestro Mickey from Mickey Mouse Revue
Our “Most Magical Kingdom” pin set, offered in a Limited edition of 2,500, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on August 2, 2021.
There ya go @Spr175psu, don't ever say d23 never gave ya nuthin'. ;)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

This made me laugh.
I was also on my way here, to say there's the next wave of Stamp pins being released (the image is up on Disney Pins Blog) and I cannot believe they did @Spr175psu dirty by doing a pin of Ichabod instead of his boyo Toady

tumblr_m5h3gu8kh51r6h9nl.gif

My favorite part of Mr Toad's Wild Ride...

giphy.gif

I'll be up for a Co-Op since I don't want to pay $50 for a soft enamel pin I don't like.

This made me laugh.
I was also on my way here, to say there's the next wave of Stamp pins being released (the image is up on Disney Pins Blog) and I cannot believe they did @Spr175psu dirty by doing a pin of Ichabod instead of his boyo Toady

tenor.gif

I'm still very bitter about this. Very much still in mourning over what might have been...

I wonder if they are sticking with just human characters, or more humanoid (guessing Robin/Marian will be one eventually, and Judy/Nick), hence Ichabod over Toad?

It’ll either be sold out or like the time we went the absolute worst PTD you could probably get.. Abby Mallard from Chicken Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back