• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Are we really that close to halloween?!?!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we really that close to halloween?!?!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately we are. Or at least as far as retail spaces go, 90 days is still a long ways off in my mind. In my retail job we are slowly seeing all the fall products roll in, I’m resist to taking them/putting them out as we are a beach, summer community and I feel it ruins that feel :cool: but I’m also the person who would take 9 months of summer and summer weather if it was possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pooh tourism poster at BoxLunch to match the recent Robin Hood one.

40167391ea40b9e805b136a80e4eabdc.jpg

Don’t remember this Lilo & Stitch pin.

b85685eb6f6f06628e034f2481c771d6.jpg

Baby Minnie at HotTopic to go with the recent Baby Pluto and Baby Mickey.

dede544cacb57865bbf3162365b59571.jpg

Pooh tourism poster at BoxLunch to match the recent Robin Hood one.

40167391ea40b9e805b136a80e4eabdc.jpg

Don’t remember this Lilo & Stitch pin.

b85685eb6f6f06628e034f2481c771d6.jpg

Baby Minnie at HotTopic to go with the recent Baby Pluto and Baby Mickey.

dede544cacb57865bbf3162365b59571.jpg

Love the scrump and Pooh pins! We are really trying to focus our collections and have cut loungefly pins out…. It’s so hard sometimes.

Ordered! I should have done a co-op since I only need the toad pin. Oh well…

wdw pin set #2

wdw pin set #2
wdw pin set #2
To compliment the “Florida’s Fab Five” exclusive pin set included in the D23 Gold Member Collector Set—part of the 2021 D23 Gold Membership, D23 is proud to offer four additional pin sets celebrating 50 years of the Walt Disney World Resort. Read the fall issue of Disney twenty-three for a sneak peek at all four, set to be released monthly starting this August.
The next in our series, our “Most Magical Kingdom” set, includes:
  • Peg Leg Parrot from Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Bubbles from Country Bear Jamboree
  • Sea Serpent from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Red Demon From Toad’s Wild Ride
  • Maestro Mickey from Mickey Mouse Revue
Our “Most Magical Kingdom” pin set, offered in a Limited edition of 2,500, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on August 2, 2021.

Oh man, I need that sea serpent for my 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea collection! But I know better than to hope that anyone would break up a D23 set :p

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Maleficent – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Pin: Seventh release in the Windows of Main Street U.S.A Area bi-monthly (alternating coasts) pin collection for 2021! This pin features Maleficent. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at DLR.
Maleficent – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin

Maleficent – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back