• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion

Front image of Disney Princess Book Collector Box Hinged Enamel Pin open-zoom
Front image of Disney Princess Book Collector Box Hinged Enamel Pin Box

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | August 8-14, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series: Cleo Pin: This is the eighth release in the Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! It features Cleo from Pinocchio with a 3D glass element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at Disneyland.
Cleo Pinocchio Terrarium Disney Pin

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | August 8-14, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series: Cleo Pin: This is the eighth release in the Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! It features Cleo from Pinocchio with a 3D glass element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at Disneyland.

A fishbowl is not a terrarium.

They are Limited Release with 2 pins/box.

Here's a photo from FB. Seen at WDW.
2bd33b7e7df60972b46fcb6c953216f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! I've got to work at getting these submitted to PinPics. I NEED a couple of them . . . the Armourer . . . and the Heavy Mando!! Wow! This is a cool set. If anyone here manages to get a box and wouldn't mind flattening it to scan it, I'd love to size this down to American Girl doll size. :)

The first 50th pin dropped on shopDisney.

Sold out before I could get one. It will let me put it in the cart but not check out.
This weekend is the start of my Disney vacation. Hopefully this is at EPCOT or Disney Springs.

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back