• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple cute fall pins showed up on Box Lunch!

Winnie the Pooh - Autumn Apples with Piglet

Alice in Wonderland - Leaf Portrait

Alice in Wonderland - Door Scene

New Coffee Cups blind bag pins
e991d8148886c770a3f2577b92e25307.jpg
bf8923f17a9f47e0483b6c0e73df7489.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Gotta have a couple of those coffee cup pins! Too cute.
To be able to submit these to PinPics, I'd need a description of the back . . . so, if anyone gets one of these and would be willing to photograph the back of the pin for me, I'd appreciate it.

Gotta have a couple of those coffee cup pins! Too cute.
To be able to submit these to PinPics, I'd need a description of the back . . . so, if anyone gets one of these and would be willing to photograph the back of the pin for me, I'd appreciate it.
I’ve ordered a couple bags. Happy to let you know when I get mine and send pics if no one beats me.

Oh my goodness that stitch pin is so cute! First time I was successful ordering these too! I think I saw online all of them sold out within 3 minutes!
I got everything but Pua (which is fine). But when I tried to check out, I kept getting a sold out message. But just kept trying until everything but Pua popped back up. So power through! XD

Here's a couple from Kraken, most of these are already sold out

Sleeping Beauty Crest - LE 125 [As of when I saw this is the only one still in stock]

Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent Diablo and Goons - LE 200

Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent Dragon and Prince Phillip - LE 200

Sleeping Beauty - Aurora and Woodland Animals - LE 200

Sleeping Beauty - Aurora and Phillip - LE 200

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | August 22-28, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Monkey-Lizard & Loth Cat Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin: The fifth Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge slider pin features a Monkey-Lizard and Loth Cat! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at WDW.
Monkey-Lizard & Loth Cat Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Slider Pin

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | August 22-28, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Monkey-Lizard & Loth Cat Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin: The fifth Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge slider pin features a Monkey-Lizard and Loth Cat! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at WDW.

@timeerkat I don't think it's Jabba's dude, but it is his species!

@timeerkat I don't think it's Jabba's dude, but it is his species!

It is not Salacious Crumb, since it's one with the parrot-like markings rather than tan. But FINALLY, years after Batuu opened, they came out with SOMETHING monkey-lizard that's not the puppet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back