• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it’s a super cute one! I need one! Anyone going to DLR anytime soon?

fe847b688d9369c2b90e4cc323527f88.jpg

Image source: New Disney Pins August 2021 Week 4 - Disney Pins Blog
@maiarebecca @MerlinEmrys

Target has a few OE Disney pins online - I assume these are the ones you’ll find at the mini Disney stores in Target:

Disney Pin : Target

A few new Halloween ones, same price as ShopDisney, but you can use your RedCard and save 5%
Woah! I wonder what the backs of them are like... Do they say "Disney Parks"? Hrm...

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Woah! I wonder what the backs of them are like... Do they say "Disney Parks"? Hrm...

We're in the wild west now. I can't wait until the Disney Store in Target (tm)(tm)(tm) exclusive LE 50000 designer doll series. Or the installation of a cardboard carousel for children to sit on .

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

We're in the wild west now. I can't wait until the Disney Store in Target (tm)(tm)(tm) exclusive LE 50000 designer doll series. Or the installation of a cardboard carousel for children to sit on .

Pin traders going into this brave new frontier like

c994840153de52145bffc88237ad099e.gif

Oh my - let us hope Target stores do not get any limited release/exclusive Disney items. They had to stop selling Pokémon cards in stores bc fights broke out, staff threatened, plus all the bots buying up online exclusive releases…

Target has a few OE Disney pins online - I assume these are the ones you’ll find at the mini Disney stores in Target:

Disney Pin : Target

A few new Halloween ones, same price as ShopDisney, but you can use your RedCard and save 5%

Cool! Here's hoping some other pins may come through Target. Personally, I think it can only be an improvement in our area that Target is getting the Disney Store stuff. We only had one Disney Store (over an hour away) that was absolutely lousy. And ordering from ShopDisney is always a crap shoot . . . will the stuff arrive in usable condition or will it not. Generally, not. So, I hope that some of the fun Disney stuff will now be obtainable! :)

shang-chi pin

Our Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,500, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on August 30, 2021.

*Available while supplies last. To purchase, you must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to D23 Gold Membership. Pins are sold for $14.99 each, plus applicable sales tax. Maximum of two (2) pin of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders. Shipping not available to PO boxes; shipping and handling fees may vary for all online orders. Other restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change including, but not limited to, artwork, release dates, editions sizes, and retail prices

Cool! Here's hoping some other pins may come through Target. Personally, I think it can only be an improvement in our area that Target is getting the Disney Store stuff. We only had one Disney Store (over an hour away) that was absolutely lousy. And ordering from ShopDisney is always a crap shoot . . . will the stuff arrive in usable condition or will it not. Generally, not. So, I hope that some of the fun Disney stuff will now be obtainable! :)
I just hope they make it way more widespread! Being in So Cal I had an abundance of local Disney Stores, which are now all gone, but not a single Target anywhere within like 2 hours has such a section in their store. So I really hope they add some near me!

Oh my - let us hope Target stores do not get any limited release/exclusive Disney items. They had to stop selling Pokémon cards in stores bc fights broke out, staff threatened, plus all the bots buying up online exclusive releases…
Wow that sounds horrible. I thought it was bad here in Aus with Pokemon cards but I guess not...:(

The Falcon Lenticular Pin – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Limited Release
Disney Magical Mystery Pin Series 18 Blind Pack

These all look like some of the current OE pins sold by ShopDisney so I'd assume they're the same. Maybe over time if they get some target exclusive ones they may look different. I know target does that with toys where they will have "target exclusives". I think its kinda cool because it makes pin trading a little more accessible to those who don't live near a park. I know personally (Ohio) there really is no where to buy pins in person. We have a Disney store at our outlet mall but they RARELY have pins.

September Paris Pin Releases

Disneyland-Paris-September-2021-Pin-Releases-1087x1536.jpeg

:excited shriek:

Definitely gonna need Minnie with Figaro! (When the version of that one came out here, I actually said “I just wish it were a cut out instead of having that glittery background.”) This is PERFECT!!!

I LOVE the Marie pumpkin pin, even though I don’t collect her. Gonna need it, too. ;)

Mickey and Daisy are awfully cute, as well! Never realized Goofy’s French name is “Dingo.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:excited shriek:

Definitely gonna need Minnie with Figaro! (When the version of that one came out here, I actually said “I just wish it were a cut out instead of having that glittery background.”) This is PERFECT!!!

I LOVE the Marie pumpkin pin, even though I don’t collect her. Gonna need it, too. ;)

Mickey and Daisy are awfully cute, as well! Never realized Goofy’s French name is “Dingo.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm loving the Daisy! Minnie and Fig are also super adorable. And the li'l ghostie with the plaid Mickey ear hat. The best part is that they are OE so they should theoretically be easier/cheaper to find!

Information posted here:

Heroes vs. Villains Pin Event Catalog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back