• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
When it rains it pours....

I guess we need to add Starbucks to the list of locations releasing pins! This reportedly was found in the Starbucks inside Disneyland park. Photo found on Facebook.

237354354-589864185720271-8828050069160309517-n.jpg
I don't collect the mugs because I don't have room for them but I need the pins since I don't have that same problem. lol

From Loungefly - New month, new pins!
1f496.png
And a new pin update! Our collectable 3" limited edition enamel pins will continue to release every Tuesday however, you’ll want to check our stories every Monday night to find out which pin it will be! A fun little surprise for your Monday evening! Which is your favorite from this month's pins?

May be a cartoon of text that says 'loungefly September Pin Drops 1000 Limited Edition 3 Pin Releases Disney THE LITTLE MERMAID Sliding Flounder enamel pin Disney SNOW WHITE Layered enamel pin with glitter Disney VAMPIRE VAMPIRET TITCH Sliding enamel pin with glitter Disney GHOST MINNIE MOUSE Sliding enamel pin'
@Snoffsan

1f496.png
And a new pin update! Our collectable 3" limited edition enamel pins will continue to release every Tuesday however, you’ll want to check our stories every Monday night to find out which pin it will be! A fun little surprise for your Monday evening! Which is your favorite from this month's pins?

May be a cartoon of text that says 'loungefly September Pin Drops 1000 Limited Edition 3 Pin Releases Disney THE LITTLE MERMAID Sliding Flounder enamel pin Disney SNOW WHITE Layered enamel pin with glitter Disney VAMPIRE VAMPIRET TITCH Sliding enamel pin with glitter Disney GHOST MINNIE MOUSE Sliding enamel pin''loungefly September Pin Drops 1000 Limited Edition 3 Pin Releases Disney THE LITTLE MERMAID Sliding Flounder enamel pin Disney SNOW WHITE Layered enamel pin with glitter Disney VAMPIRE VAMPIRET TITCH Sliding enamel pin with glitter Disney GHOST MINNIE MOUSE Sliding enamel pin'
@Snoffsan
I. E. We are having production issues and can't guarantee what is available when. So we will make it a "surprise" so people don't @ us asking why a pin got pulled.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

OM
1f496.png

May be a cartoon of text that says 'loungefly September Pin Drops 1000 Limited Edition 3 Pin Releases Disney THE LITTLE MERMAID Sliding Flounder enamel pin Disney SNOW WHITE Layered enamel pin with glitter Disney VAMPIRE VAMPIRET TITCH Sliding enamel pin with glitter Disney GHOST MINNIE MOUSE Sliding enamel pin''loungefly September Pin Drops 1000 Limited Edition 3 Pin Releases Disney THE LITTLE MERMAID Sliding Flounder enamel pin Disney SNOW WHITE Layered enamel pin with glitter Disney VAMPIRE VAMPIRET TITCH Sliding enamel pin with glitter Disney GHOST MINNIE MOUSE Sliding enamel pin'
@Snoffsan
OMG! That Minnie ghost!!! Too many pins not avalible to buy in Sweden now. Hate that we are not even able to buy from Funko Europe. They ship to a lot of countries but not Sweden of course.

All of these pin drops and I'm sitting here like, where's Mr. Toad?!?! My wallet appreciates you, Disney. The empty spots on my board do not.

1f496.png

@Snoffsan
That Little Mermaid pin is really cute! Definitely like it. :)

OM

OMG! That Minnie ghost!!! Too many pins not avalible to buy in Sweden now. Hate that we are not even able to buy from Funko Europe. They ship to a lot of countries but not Sweden of course.
I'm happy to get it for you if you want me to. Did you ever get the other Minnie from BoxLunch?

@AvatarAng1 did you take over your mom's account? XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Fortunately not, she's been through two years of pin rehab now. So proud of her. XD
I see some free space on the ceiling there for a strip of cork....
Hey now, don't give anyone any dangerous ideas.
I’m digging that green ocean theme one with the whale. Is that from Hawaii?
Upon further examination, yes! :)
241032969_10160371657022871_8408260487933981635_n.jpg

Here's the full definition one
Those look really nice. Scene pins have always been a favorite of mine. Fingers crossed you get a sponsor! :D

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

**Cheaper if you purchase the set vs. individually**

malicastle_grande.jpg

dragoncard_grande.jpg

Last edited:

**Cheaper if you purchase the set vs. individually**

malicastle_grande.jpg

dragoncard_grande.jpg
Better hurry Set of 2 Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back