• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
The fact that you see Disney reusing artwork on pins as "weird" is weird to me, LOL. Disney LOVES to reuse artwork across pins. Robin Hood largely escapes this (I think mainly because there just isn't really any stock artwork for them to pull from), but many of my other collections have at least some duplication - Judy Hopps and Joy/Sadness are some of the worst offenders. I know Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, etc. all have tons of pins with duplicate artwork too.
LOL, Yeh, I know about "reused poses" (can we say Cinderella?) BUT this particular Tigger pose seemed unique, until this Pink Collection one. :tigger:

shopdisney

D23 Gold Member set releasing next week.

Vacation Kingdom of the World (on sale on shopDisney at 7 am PST on 9-13, $49.99, LE2500 with a max 2 sets per member) : Rizzo from Muppet*Vision 3-D, triceratops ride car from TriceraTop Spin, Dreamfinder, Goofy from River Country Water Park, and a Poly TIki from Polynesian Resort

I am so blown away by this pin. Probably my fave LoungeFly release ever. Feels like I preordered ages ago but sooooo worth it. Still available on the website if interested: Ariel - Part of Your World Pin

3dca5cc417fbe7387a03d38b8285a6c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful pin! Thanks for sharing. They always look so much better in real photos than the stock image shots on websites.

Just got a ShopDisney email advertising this “Be… You” mystery pin collection that I hadn’t seen before. But it’s showing as sold out. Did I miss this releasing? Did it really sale out that fast? Or is this a glitch and it hasn’t actually been in stock yet?

fef00beb7fa8f1a66c3744b7a6eef1bf.jpg

Just got a ShopDisney email advertising this “Be… You” mystery pin collection that I hadn’t seen before. But it’s showing as sold out. Did I miss this releasing? Did it really sale out that fast? Or is this a glitch and it hasn’t actually been in stock yet?

Wow! I sure haven't seen that one before, so I wonder if there's a glitch in the website. Cute pins. Love the Jiminy Cricket one. Oh, boy!

They are all up in one of the pin databases with a release date of 30Aug2021, but I am not sure they were actually ever up on the shopdisney web site. I check shopdisney frequently and I have never seen a listing for these pins. Could have missed them, but they are OE (per my reading of the listing on shopdisney) so even if they did sell out that fast... they should be restocked.

If it were me I'd swap Hercules with Mulan. That's just imo though.

All I have to say is...HALLELUJAH!!!! FINALLY a mystery set where they used ALL ADJECTIVES!!!! None of this mixing adjectives with nouns nonsense. I don't need any for existing collections but I'm tempted to get the set just because of that, LOL.

And yes, I believe this is a new OE set for the parks. Which means that it should come into stock online soon.

I’m laughing too hard at Driven. Cute series. Thinking about a villain series makes me laugh even more. Be deceptive. Be vain. Be immoral. Be cruel. Be ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back