• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Entertainment Earth has some Star Wars pin sets up for preorder as exclusives.

1a039bdd1f9369c737b8f2514367a3e3.jpg

a7ae8c4c142113c52e26966e7811d8c8.jpg

fe1307e86ee9fce6a99516e20cdb8257.jpg

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | September 5-11, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Artfully Evil – Prince John Pin: Ninth release in the Artfully Evil monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! This pin features Prince John. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Prince John Artfully Evil Disney Pin

• Jack Skellington & Sally Halloween 2021 Pin: Jack & Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas are here to celebrate Halloween 2021 at Disney Parks! Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Jack Skellington & Sally Halloween 2021 Disney Pin

Jack Skellington & Sally Halloween 2021 Disney Pin
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas 2021 Hinged Pin Series: Features four (4) pins in total with a hinged design. Characters include Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie Boogie and Zero. Sold individually. Limited edition of 5,000 and the retail price is $19.99 each. Available starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Nightmare Before Christmas 2021 Hinged Disney Pin Series
Nightmare Before Christmas 2021 Hinged Disney Pin Series
Nightmare Before Christmas 2021 Hinged Disney Pin Series Inside
Nightmare Before Christmas 2021 Hinged Disney Pin Series Inside

NIghtmare Before Christmas Blind Key box release has been changed....

My conversation with ShopDisney Guest relations:
The release date for the The Nightmare Before Christmas key pins has been moved from today to Friday, 9/10, at 12 am pst. We are working on updating the website to reflect the new release date. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ugh... hate the 3am releases (for us east coast pin people)....

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | September 5-11, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Artfully Evil – Prince John Pin: Ninth release in the Artfully Evil monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! This pin features Prince John. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at Walt Disney World.

96c4bc7e1fa14d34502fe2c983e3486c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

@Snoffsan
Ahhh its amazing! Thanks for tagging me! I had no idea it would release today.

I can't post in marketplace sorry, I think something funky happened to my account after the purge. But I am going to Disneyland today (not California side, just the Disneyland side) and if anyone needs any pick ups let me know by a message! Shipping between $3-5. I'll check back on the forums at the end of the day. Wednesday september 8

Reactions: Ajk
@hopemax
Thanks for the "head's up". It's weird that I didn't get a Notice in my account.

Also weird that the Pink Collection Tigger pin is the same exact pose as a Disney Monogram I bought at Wal-Mart in 2019.

The fact that you see Disney reusing artwork on pins as "weird" is weird to me, LOL. Disney LOVES to reuse artwork across pins. Robin Hood largely escapes this (I think mainly because there just isn't really any stock artwork for them to pull from), but many of my other collections have at least some duplication - Judy Hopps and Joy/Sadness are some of the worst offenders. I know Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, etc. all have tons of pins with duplicate artwork too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back