• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
I just got the Ariel, Aurora, and Pegasus and figured I would decide when I see them in person. I get so few opportunities to purchase DSF at cost that I figured it was worth it to snag them and decide later.

1180w_600h_bedknobs-and-broomsticks-pin_00b-780x440.jpg

D23 Exclusive Bedknobs and Broomsticks 50th Anniversary Pin

D23 Exclusive Bedknobs and Broomsticks 50th Anniversary Pin
I'm torn on this one. I have a small B&B side collections so feel like I should grab it. But the "D23" in the middle of the drum is bothering me. I don't recall them sticking D23 so prominently on other pins. Not sure why they decided to do it here. Especially since that wasn't a blank space.

Update: I've decided to buy the D23 B&B pin. I can buy two so if there are any non-D23 folks who want it, let me know and I'll get you one as well. It will be at cost plus shipping/paypal. I have to finalize the purchase today for free shipping so please DM me in the next few hours if you want it.

New Pins at Disney Parks | December 12-18, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Pirates of the Caribbean – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Pin: 11th release in the Windows of Main Street U.S.A Area bi-monthly (alternating coasts) pin collection for 2021! This pin features Pirates of the Caribbean. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at WDW.

Pirates of the Caribbean – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin

Pirates of the Caribbean – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series: Princess and the Frog Pin: This is the 12th and final release in the Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! It features Princess and the Frog with a 3D glass element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Princess and the Frog Terrarium Disney Pin

Princess and the Frog Terrarium Disney Pin

More DEC globes are coming:
Mary Poppins
Aladdin
Lilo & Stitch
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and The Beast
A cm had posted MP and Aladdin for sale on IG for $90 each. Ouch.

Honestly, I was rather surprised she had the CM info in her bio.

Anyway, I'm still Looking for the MP if anyone hears anything. Ty.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this Disney babies blind box set is new.

2f7bebe53ad1147465a2c9a84838adc7.jpg

Not sure if this Marvel cupcake set is new. I feel like maybe it’s an older set that just came back?

6201f4c0320f3fd746c31a679703f5c4.jpg

And at BoxLunch, I think the Stitch decades mystery set is new.

93b5f8c41179dabe0564efd0d02c42ae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back