• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
The Lion King Mother's Day 2021 Pin – Limited Release

Moana Pin – Earth Day 2021 – Limited Release

ss_new-earthkey_20210331_v2

Earth Day - Collectible Key
Available 4/19
FREE Eco-Friendly
Key with Purchase

Plantable key made with pine seeds
and compostable paper.
Code: EARTHDAY

Last edited:
Inside Out Mini Loungefly Backpack
@timeerkat

Today at DLR

Brought to you by Vanessa Bojorquez on FB
620f9b78c9731d02b3469f12836ad8d0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Did someone tell @summerskin that the Cuckoo pin has octopi on it?

There was also a Nurse's Day pin with Mickey and Minnie released at DLR today.

Who da GOAT? Mike Peterson on FB.

Today's WDW releases.
719655fc9e756e0a74d63afdc56b7b28.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I was not expecting the ram from Brother Bear for Aries. I'm glad to see them using different, more obscure characters for this series!

Got my mystery box today! Pins were a Mulan live action (no ap stamp I could find??) and an AP cuties stromboli. Not my thing, lol. Oh well, more traders!

BUT it came with a SICK AF zootopia hat!! Logo on the front, embroidered nick and Judy on the back. Other items were a 22 plush, toy story 3 water bottle (that’s been sitting around for 11 years?? LOL), toy story 4 backpack, and coco notebook! wish I could see what everyone else got!

Got my mystery box today! Pins were a Mulan live action (no ap stamp I could find??) and an AP cuties stromboli. Not my thing, lol. Oh well, more traders!

BUT it came with a SICK AF zootopia hat!! Logo on the front, embroidered nick and Judy on the back. Other items were a 22 plush, toy story 3 water bottle (that’s been sitting around for 11 years?? LOL), toy story 4 backpack, and coco notebook! wish I could see what everyone else got!
Pics?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's great stuff! Thanks for sharing. I will say that AP stamps can be VERY hard to find. I often have to break out the magnifier and angle it for the right light to find them. Somewhere around the copyright info is where I often find them, but can be anywhere. And I think any of the cuties tend to be very popular traders. So nice one there!

I do think the merch is super cute! I love the toy story and coco stuff for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back