• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to know if they are not marked.
Yeah even with a certificate of authentication it may be difficult to prove... I feel like DSSH should have mentioned that beforehand. The only real way to know something is AP is to have those little letters on the back. Otherwise it’s a tough sell.

Yeah even with a certificate of authentication it may be difficult to prove... I feel like DSSH should have mentioned that beforehand. The only real way to know something is AP is to have those little letters on the back. Otherwise it’s a tough sell.
I have a couple a pulled from the board at an event that could be APs. :)

s-l500.jpg

Has anyone seen this pin? I found it on the auction site.
Here you go:

Here's a pic of the WDW entry in the Artfully Evil derby. Released today. No idea who gets credit for this pic.
d93855813ea4a6980e54dce699ab86df.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I know everyone hated Queen of Hearts but I did like that pin. This is the one I am meh on so far. Will still get it to complete the collection but they could have done so much more with it.

I know everyone hated Queen of Hearts but I did like that pin. This is the one I am meh on so far. Will still get it to complete the collection but they could have done so much more with it.
I like the idea a lot on this one. The execution falls a bit short from the pic. A medieval tapestry is a great idea, but needed some texture on Mali to sell it.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

New BoxLunch blind box set of Star Wars popsicles. One pin per box, $8.90 each.

Star-Wars-Popsicles-Blind-Box-Loungefly-Pins-at-Hot-Topic.jpeg

And a new one at Disney Parks. It's a pin-on-pin for Nurses Day 2021. LE of 2,000 pins at $19.99 each. Released on April 20, 2021.

Nurses-Day-2021-Disney-Pin.jpeg

New BoxLunch blind box set of Star Wars popsicles. One pin per box, $8.90 each.

Star-Wars-Popsicles-Blind-Box-Loungefly-Pins-at-Hot-Topic.jpeg

And a new one at Disney Parks. It's a pin-on-pin for Nurses Day 2021. LE of 2,000 pins at $19.99 each. Released on April 20, 2021.

Nurses-Day-2021-Disney-Pin.jpeg
Russ just looked at the Death Star one and said "I need that one."

"Need," ladies and gentlemen. "Need."

I like the idea a lot on this one. The execution falls a bit short from the pic. A medieval tapestry is a great idea, but needed some texture on Mali to sell it.

I love the idea of the tapestry. My issue is they could have done so much with that and they didn't. The Scar and Hades pins are so good. The other there are only okay in comparison.

I love the idea of the tapestry. My issue is they could have done so much with that and they didn't. The Scar and Hades pins are so good. The other there are only okay in comparison.
I wonder if it was like a design budget thing. Like, since they had tassels, that ate up some of the budget for that pin, so they couldn't do that AND the pearl fill AND the screen printing AND the pin on pin they wanted to do?

I wonder if it was like a design budget thing. Like, since they had tassels, that ate up some of the budget for that pin, so they couldn't do that AND the pearl fill AND the screen printing AND the pin on pin they wanted to do?

If they extended the flames the boarder instead of having them in a semi-circle, it would have looked a lot better. It looks like she is coming out of a cake. lol

If they extended the flames the boarder instead of having them in a semi-circle, it would have looked a lot better. It looks like she is coming out of a cake. lol

The superior tapestry down below tbh. The rectangular shape, the bottom cuts, the fuller look... a combination of both would have been amazing

c8782380f581386c319655f1e1818be8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back