• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
New Disneyland Paris pins
7cdf3421655abefcdfb871f7b4ae7b92.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

I need that Lucifer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ed6a13ee39017c4ab839d4affbaa8c6.jpg

A new pin collection coming out next Friday at Loungefly.com! I’m excited for more Alice in Wonderland pins!

So, the "collection" is from Stitch Shoppe by Loungefly. There will be clothes (a top and a skirt for sure) and a purse (Red Rose crossbody). The pin pictured will likely only be available to you if you purchase one of these items. That's how Loungefly has handled all the other Stitch Shoppe releases.

::head desk:: I was in an eye appointment when the DSSH dropped. My timing...it is impeccable!
I was at Cast Connection...which was awesome because we didn't know they had updated the rules to allow guests again, and there was good stuff. The cast lanyard trader pin drawer is no longer empty! But still. I got the first set of Princes, wasn't sure what to do with them, but of course *this* group has the two I need (Kristoff and Beast).

I was at Cast Connection...which was awesome because we didn't know they had updated the rules to allow guests again, and there was good stuff. The cast lanyard trader pin drawer is no longer empty! But still. I got the first set of Princes, wasn't sure what to do with them, but of course *this* group has the two I need (Kristoff and Beast).

Ouch! It especially sucks because just an hour or two either way, and you could have had both Disney pin experiences on the same day...

Time Variance Authority Logo Pin – Loki – Limited Release

WALL•E and E.V.E. ''EEE-VA!'' Pin

WALL•E and E.V.E. Heart Pin

Mickey Mouse Icon Americana Pin

Mickey Mouse ''Peace, Love & Mickey'' Pin

Mickey Mouse and Friends ''My First'' Pin Trading Starter Set

Minnie Mouse Icon ''Bride Squad'' Flair Pin Set

Oh, that "My First Ice Cream" from the Mickey and Friends starter set is one that I'm going to need!
If anyone ends up picking that set up for trade, I'd be very interested in working out a trade for that one. :)

@Jabberwocky

@pretty_Omi

The shipping is always what gets me, too! I think I’m waiting till the next free shipping day, and then I’m pouncing on these pins.

0e59b9862bf79f43d350d37e6bd1b004.jpg

@SoraPandora and @bingandnelsonfan -
Just saw that ShopDisney is doing free shipping today with code FREESHIP and remembered you two discussing hoping for it recently.

Edit: LOL should have known “the bot” would get it posted before I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back