• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris october pin poster

243577919_10160422950532871_1662279832088958448_n.jpg

Another Figaro!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a sick individual. Haha.

I'm the opposite. No patience for even trying to assemble a set, never mind chasers. I loathe mystery boxes. If I find a full set, I'll bite. Otherwise, I'll live. :D

But I wish you good luck in your pin acquisition endeavors!!!! You'll have to post pix when you're done.
I hate mystery boxes... what a racket....
Unless you are Josh @krand1276 you will pay through the nose 16 different= 12 boxes min. ($240?)
Good luck @Ajk

I hate mystery boxes... what a racket....
Unless you are Josh @krand1276 you will pay through the nose 16 different= 12 boxes min. ($240?)
Good luck @Ajk
Lol. We love mystery boxes and my husband Josh does indeed have good luck a lot! Now if we could only get the lotto numbers right....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Wait a minute. On the Alice LEs, they are all exactly the same when closed? So you have no idea which pin is which? No distinguishing marks at all? Well that's lame. Have they ever done that to a pin set before? Closed is usually how I have my pins, but that doesn't really work with these.

Glad (?) the Alice anniversary park pins decided to show up! Must've been on a slow boat! :D

Love the mystery set using some of the less common characters for a change!

And I'll be the exception - who loves watches and watch pins - who is quite happy with the watch set. :)

But poor Alice's eyebrows on that jumbo!

Also, thank whoever is in charge of villains merch for having apparently completely forgotten that the Queen of Hearts is a villain, too. :D #mywalletisgrateful

Reactions: Ajk
Look at all those Villains coming out of Paris in October. Wallet cant handle that and the Villains & Heroes Pin event stuff all at once!

Last edited:

MoG Muppets merch

D23-Exclusive Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection by Mickey’s of Glendale​

SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
By Chris Taylor
The Great Gonzo—world famous daredevil—has done it all, seen it all, and narrowly survived it all. But on Halloween night, the fearless Gonzo takes on the greatest challenge of his life by spending the night in the scariest place on Earth… the Haunted Mansion. Teamed up with his friend Pepé the King Prawn, this musical comedy reunites Kermit and the entire Muppets gang who portray the beloved grim grinning ghosts of the Haunted Mansion in this star-studded, frightfully funny Muppet adventure.
This epic Halloween collection, based on the Muppets Haunted Mansion adventure on Disney+, is sure to delight the entire family! This D23 Gold Member-Exclusive Collection has been carefully curated by our friends at Mickey’s of Glendale and The Muppets Studio and sold only at shopDisney.com.
They’ll be available for purchase beginning October 4 and October 11 (starting at 7 a.m. PT) at shopDisney.com exclusively for D23 Gold Members.

Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection​

October 4 Launch
muppets haunted mansion MoG

Spirit Jersey
Summon Madame Pigota and the spirits, wherever they are, with this glowing pullover spirit jersey with pieced yoke, plus puffy “It’s Time to Fright the Frights” glow-in-the-dark banner; featuring an allover stylized pattern inspired by Muppets Haunted Mansion.

MacGuffin Challenge T-Shirt for Adults
In Muppets Haunted Mansion, Gonzo and Pepé attempt to spend Halloween night in the most haunted place on earth as part of the Great MacGuffin’s challenge. Only the brave show off their victory with this shirt proclaiming they survived!

Classic Baseball Cap
If the flickering candlelight of a floating candelabra is too much for you, shield your eyes with this lovingly worn hat. Its distressed, vintage styling may just bring you some ghoulish delight.

Mummy and Duddy T-shirt for Youth
If the silly hench-monsters Mummy and Duddy are known for one thing, it’s a perfectly timed “Dun-dun-dunnnn!” Get your fright on with this tie-dye shirt inspired by Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Pin Collection Set
If your ideal life hereafter has sleek lines and retro stylings, you will love this Spooktacular set of seven pins featuring your favorite characters from Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Collectible Coin
Just like the song says, “Cash in your chips, we’re not joking!” Inspired by Rizzo’s prop from Muppets Haunted Mansion, this collectible coin features artwork of a skeletal Gonzo and Pepé.

October 11 Launch

Fozzie Bear Halloween Costume Pin
Why did the banana cross the road? Because the banana was Fozzie Bear on his way to a Halloween party!

Fozzie Bear as Gauzey the Hatbox Bear Pin
Get a-head with this enamel pin featuring Fozzie Bear as Gauzey the Hatbox Bear from Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Miss Piggy Halloween Costume Pin
Kissy Kissy! Miss Piggy is ready for the Muppets’ Halloween party in her costume inspired by her favorite frog, Kermie.

Kermit Halloween Costume Pin
Trick or Treat! Kermit the Frog wears a Halloween costume inspired by the one-and-only Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy as Madame Pigota Pin
Pumpkin-spiced lattes and a vampire bat, you can find this Madame Pigota pin wherever you’re at!

Statler and Waldorf Doom Buggy Pin
They were booing before they were ghosts! Muppets balcony hecklers, Statler and Waldorf, are ready to share their frightfully candid feedback from their Doom Buggy.

Tuxedo Gonzo Pin
Dressed in a costume inspired by his hero, The Great MacGuffin, Gonzo is ready to take on anything Halloween night has in store for him.

Tuxedo Pepe Pin
Who needs Halloween costumes when you can wear a tuxedo, okay? Pepé the King Prawn is dressed to impress and ready to meet all the party

Last edited:

Janice Stretching Room Portrait Pin
Gee, is that haunted room, like, actually stretching? Or is it just your imagination? Janice, like, totally rocks her cameo as The Tightrope Walker in this pin inspired by her stretching room portrait.

Muppet Pigs Stretching Room Portrait Pin
Just give the cameos of Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, and Miss Poogy second to…sink in. This collectible pin celebrates their appearances as the Men in Quicksand painting in the stretching room of Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Harry Stretching Room Portrait Pin
Have a blast showing off your love for Crazy Harry in his cameo as the Man on the Dynamite Barrel with this collectible pin.
Remember: Our D23-Exclusive Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection by Mickey’s of Glendale will be available for D23 Gold Members at shopDisney.com beginning October 4 and 11 at 7 a.m. PT! Don’t miss out!

Love seeing all the muppet merch! Disney putting some always-needed respect to the muppets has me even more excited for this special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back