• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if they allow me to buy more than one. :)

I wonder if they are LE and what the #s are.
* Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection available only to D23 Gold Members. Available for purchase starting October 4 and 11, 2021, while supplies last at shopDisney.com (online or via phone orders). Must be logged in to your Disney Account to purchase, using an account linked to your D23 Gold Membership. Maximum one of each item per D23 membership. Items not eligible for any additional promotional discounts or offers except available shipping offers. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Reactions: Ajk
* Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection available only to D23 Gold Members. Available for purchase starting October 4 and 11, 2021, while supplies last at shopDisney.com (online or via phone orders). Must be logged in to your Disney Account to purchase, using an account linked to your D23 Gold Membership. Maximum one of each item per D23 membership. Items not eligible for any additional promotional discounts or offers except available shipping offers. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited.
Thanks. Any insight on the LE level?

Thanks. Any insight on the LE level?
If there from MOG, they usually do LEs of 250-400. So I'd imagine, that frame set to be 250, possibly also the portrait set, but the individual ones closer to 300 or 400. But that's just a raw guess.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I feel like @Tokaji really needs this shirt! XD

a1399158bf17cc030568416b7cf949be.jpg

a1f99f095297fcb169a3eb3bfeb346ff.jpg

I do... you're right... XD And I look good in purple!

Mickey Mouse and Friends License Plate Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Photo Album Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Map of Florida Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Friends Fan Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Friends ''Bobble Head'' Pin Set – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Tinker Bell Autograph Book Hinged Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Friends Lunchbox Hinged Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Pin and Patch Set – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
The Mickey Mouse Club Pin and Patch Set – Walt Disney World
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Pin and Patch Set – Walt Disney World

Last edited:
Remy with Shaker Pin – Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Logo Pin
Ratatouille Sign Pin – Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Booster Pin Set
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Pin

Any idea on the price of the ride/attraction pins? Are they available all over WDW now?

Not sure of any details yet. It’s apparently a madhouse! They saw the fight break out over the Starbucks cup… displays knocked over, people bleeding. Sounds like they shut down the Main Street shops for a while because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of any details yet. It’s apparently a madhouse! They saw the fight break out over the Starbucks cup… displays knocked over, people bleeding. Sounds like they shut down the Main Street shops for a while because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why we can't have nice things. XD

And also why I'm never doing a day-of anniversary again. Happy to be dodging this particular circus.

Although, those pins are precious!

Any idea on the price of the ride/attraction pins? Are they available all over WDW now?
I was there…. We walked away with nothing :(
Lines were estimated to be 3 hours long, then they switched to a virtual queue, by the time we got ours to actually work…. Thanks again awful Disney IT, we had a 4 hour wait. We got there at 6:30ish am so weren’t in it for the long haul. Would have really liked to add that Mr toad to my collection too! I think they were retailing for $25 but I’m not 100% on that. We had an awesome time at the 50th but walked away with literally zero merch.

MoG Muppets merch

D23-Exclusive Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection by Mickey’s of Glendale​

SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
By Chris Taylor
The Great Gonzo—world famous daredevil—has done it all, seen it all, and narrowly survived it all. But on Halloween night, the fearless Gonzo takes on the greatest challenge of his life by spending the night in the scariest place on Earth… the Haunted Mansion. Teamed up with his friend Pepé the King Prawn, this musical comedy reunites Kermit and the entire Muppets gang who portray the beloved grim grinning ghosts of the Haunted Mansion in this star-studded, frightfully funny Muppet adventure.
This epic Halloween collection, based on the Muppets Haunted Mansion adventure on Disney+, is sure to delight the entire family! This D23 Gold Member-Exclusive Collection has been carefully curated by our friends at Mickey’s of Glendale and The Muppets Studio and sold only at shopDisney.com.
They’ll be available for purchase beginning October 4 and October 11 (starting at 7 a.m. PT) at shopDisney.com exclusively for D23 Gold Members.

Muppets Haunted Mansion Collection​

October 4 Launch
muppets haunted mansion MoG

Spirit Jersey
Summon Madame Pigota and the spirits, wherever they are, with this glowing pullover spirit jersey with pieced yoke, plus puffy “It’s Time to Fright the Frights” glow-in-the-dark banner; featuring an allover stylized pattern inspired by Muppets Haunted Mansion.

MacGuffin Challenge T-Shirt for Adults
In Muppets Haunted Mansion, Gonzo and Pepé attempt to spend Halloween night in the most haunted place on earth as part of the Great MacGuffin’s challenge. Only the brave show off their victory with this shirt proclaiming they survived!

Classic Baseball Cap
If the flickering candlelight of a floating candelabra is too much for you, shield your eyes with this lovingly worn hat. Its distressed, vintage styling may just bring you some ghoulish delight.

Mummy and Duddy T-shirt for Youth
If the silly hench-monsters Mummy and Duddy are known for one thing, it’s a perfectly timed “Dun-dun-dunnnn!” Get your fright on with this tie-dye shirt inspired by Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Pin Collection Set
If your ideal life hereafter has sleek lines and retro stylings, you will love this Spooktacular set of seven pins featuring your favorite characters from Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Collectible Coin
Just like the song says, “Cash in your chips, we’re not joking!” Inspired by Rizzo’s prop from Muppets Haunted Mansion, this collectible coin features artwork of a skeletal Gonzo and Pepé.
Friendly reminder about tomorrow’s release.
Note that there are items being released on October 4 & October 11.

I was there…. We walked away with nothing :(
Lines were estimated to be 3 hours long, then they switched to a virtual queue, by the time we got ours to actually work…. Thanks again awful Disney IT, we had a 4 hour wait. We got there at 6:30ish am so weren’t in it for the long haul. Would have really liked to add that Mr toad to my collection too! I think they were retailing for $25 but I’m not 100% on that. We had an awesome time at the 50th but walked away with literally zero merch.
Hate to say it but, local WDW Fan sites stated all pins, including the 20 Attraction pins (LE 2000 $25) were available in FrontierLand on the 2nd. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back