• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the 4th one. Where Moana looks either dreamy... or alternative view... is asking herself why a rooster is on her head.

The one with the Kakamora is cute too. The image is small that I have, but it kinda looks like Moana is standing in mid air and is about to hit poor Pua. Why is Pua in the middle of a battle with the Kakamora? I look forward to someday seeing this pin in person to figure it out. :)

Probably the 4th one. Where Moana looks either dreamy... or alternative view... is asking herself why a rooster is on her head.

The one with the Kakamora is cute too. The image is small that I have, but it kinda looks like Moana is standing in mid air and is about to hit poor Pua. Why is Pua in the middle of a battle with the Kakamora? I look forward to someday seeing this pin in person to figure it out. :)
Yep my faves too. The baby Moana is alright, and the solo Moana is a bit plain, but those two are hits!

Released today at WDW Animal Kingdom $19.99 LE
animal-kingdom-pins-3-7008762-1200x900.jpg

This pin resembles the bird animal lantern found above the Riverside Depot at Animal Kindom.

animal-kingdom-pins-4-6312660-1200x900.jpg
The pin flips open to reveal a colorful image of the Tree of Life Awakenings.
animal-kingdom-pins-5-6886648-1200x900.jpg
This pin resembles the owl animal lantern.
animal-kingdom-pins-6-2379899-1200x900.jpg

It also flips open to reveal a scene, but this time from the classic animated film “Bambi”.

This pin resembles the bird animal lantern found above the Riverside Depot at Animal Kindom.

It also flips open to reveal a scene, but this time from the classic animated film “Bambi”.
Those are different and interesting designs. I like the creativity!

That owl pin is beautiful, but open it and ... why Bambi? The dove pin contains an image of the Tree of Life, but there was nothing else in the park they could think of to put in the owl pin? No offense to Bambi. But that seems a bit silly.

That owl pin is beautiful, but open it and ... why Bambi? The dove pin contains an image of the Tree of Life, but there was nothing else in the park they could think of to put in the owl pin? No offense to Bambi. But that seems a bit silly.
I'm thinking it's for the tree of Life's night time show.

@Purplemandms
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it's for the tree of Life's night time show.

@Purplemandms
That could be it. That would make a lot of sense. I haven't hung around in so long to see the tree of life's awakening that I've forgotten if Bambi is part of the show or not. It could be part of the new KiteTails show too possibly. Haven't seen that one yet.

I still like the pin overall.

That could be it. That would make a lot of sense. I haven't hung around in so long to see the tree of life's awakening that I've forgotten if Bambi is part of the show or not. It could be part of the new KiteTails show too possibly. Haven't seen that one yet.

I still like the pin overall.
I think there's one for the winter show at the very least

Has anyone seen what these look like in person? It is hard to get a good idea of the details with the pictures from the flyer.
They were just sold this morning so I would expect actual photos in about a week or so (assuming they have them in hand to send them out right away).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back