• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Damn you Box Lunch !!
Ursula and Evil Queen were added ages ago (Got the EQ) why wait until now to add Jafar
bea6fe04b74d827cb894905de716a20a.jpg

Sent from my A70 using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Twitter. Ornament pins coming to Disney Movie Insiders on 26 Nov.

cd2a2afbea45bc594b185a8e08f78bd2.jpg
So excited! I was able to gather together enough points for the Moana pin! Thank you DPF members for all the help, so I could gain this pin.

I hope all others with these ISOs are as successful!

Am I seeing correctly? The Moana ornament pin is already gone from the Disney insider redeem page? If yes, I am a bit surprised by that and very happy I was able to lock in Moana. ***Whew***
So happy you got it! With rewards like this, once you “redeem” your points for them, it disappears from your list of redeemable awards but they may still be available for others :)

So happy you got it! With rewards like this, once you “redeem” your points for them, it disappears from your list of redeemable awards but they may still be available for others :)
Ah, I see... thanks. This is new to me. Wouldn't have had a clue without all the enabling on DPF. :)

All the Insider pins are still showing for me right now. I’m not particularly interested in any of them and am 3 points short of being able to get one. If someone really wants one and doesn’t have enough points or isn’t an Insider at all, if I can get the three points before the desired one disappears, I’m willing to try working out something (pin trade, cash, whatever).

Entertainment Earth exclusive pin for the poster for the fake Captain America musical in Hawkeye.

Preorder now supposedly shipping in January.

8336c70bba29bee689b0b2dbfb1e88a6.jpg

I think I must show it here because it's so unexpected. One of the Star Wars Jumbo released today at Disneyland Paris, has the hands and Saber away from the pin (not sure it's the right way to say but images will show)

8c8a682f8631ab42ce27ae218d4d37a9.jpg
5fbc77f39cb3a19efa86428f24eb6e2e.jpg
62b0e258db90f385e998dd582b3768ac.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow! msrp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think I saw it posted yet, but there must have been some Book of Boba pins released and a new villain mystery set.

Wugh! XD there's a lot of great pins in there!

If anyone is breaking it up or doing a co-op, I'd love the Dr. Strange pin! :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
There's about seven I want; just few enough that it's not worth it to get the whole set myself. If I find someone breaking the set I'll try and grab Dr. Strange for you.

Wugh! XD there's a lot of great pins in there!

If anyone is breaking it up or doing a co-op, I'd love the Dr. Strange pin! :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's a great set, but there's only seven 'musts' for me (5 Loki plus Bucky & Zemo) and a few more 'wouldn't minds' (Agatha All Along, Vision, Cap shield) that I haven't jumped in. Plus they're soft enamel which I hate and look super tiny. But the presentation is terrific.

(Plus I think these have all been made into pins previously in larger versions. I'm not a Loki completist, so I haven't kept track the way I do with Wonderland.)

Yeah, it's a great set, but there's only seven 'musts' for me (5 Loki plus Bucky & Zemo) and a few more 'wouldn't minds' (Agatha All Along, Vision, Cap shield) that I haven't jumped in. Plus they're soft enamel which I hate and look super tiny. But the presentation is terrific.

(Plus I think these have all been made into pins previously in larger versions. I'm not a Loki completist, so I haven't kept track the way I do with Wonderland.)

I'm wanting Agatha All Along, Alligator Loki, and all of the Hawkeye ones.

Many of them have been done before or very similar pose to a previous one, but some are new (like Kate Bishop, Loki in TVA attire, etc.).

Very scary pins. We have seen the kitten pin, but here they are all together. Photo from ebay. Please delete if I should not have posted it.

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back